post HSC italian (1 Viewer)

Marianna

Italian at Uni

I'm doing International Studies in Italian at UTS

I really like the course because of how it is set out and the Italian lecturers at UTS are fantastic and really really nice and yeah

For those worried about not getting into it straigh off from you UAI I wouldn't stress

In the case of UTS because you don't start your International Studies components till 2nd year you have an opportunity to work really hard in your main degree to show that you are really capable of do the course. So you cna always transfer into it. You also have a good opportunity to transfer because ALOT of people drop out of the course by the time 2nd year comes around.

Also UTS is really good cause there are SOOOO many international students... something to think about

s2ophie

HSC
Do you do a commmunication degree at UTS with your italian? My third preference is Social Inquiry with Int. Studies at UTS? I would be really interested to know how good the course is so if you have anything you could temm me, please do.

Kakie

my first preference is ba LANG at usyd, 2nd is plain arts with hope to transfer 3rd in international at unsw but the whole lack of italian thing 4th is arts at maqc...not very sure...????

how did everyone find english? i havent read the other threads soi i dunno if soomeones already asked...gtg
luv u all me

s2ophie

HSC
UNSW doesn't have Italian actually at UNSW - if you awant to do it oyu do it by corrsepondence ith UNE - however next year they are linking up with usyd so i fi get in i'll be doing my italian courses at usyd!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh, i had no idea. well it's good they'll link it with syd, make it a lot easier, unless of course it clashes with other classes then it'll make it harder

Kakie

thats true
but usyd is apparently really good in italian...hopefully i can get the 97 (its NOT gonna happen cos all my subbies get scaled down)
and get into the ba LANG!! oh how much i want thtat!!!

rhinoivory

If property eco doesnt work out for me, I'm doing design = international studies... I'm aspiring to work for pininfarina, pagani, ferrari, fiat, alfa. etc etc... That would be a dream.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
i wanna work for ferrari so i can drive a ferrari mmmmm ferrari!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)