Post-modern song on JJJ (1 Viewer)

HSC
i heard this song on friday 12/11/04 and it was really funny. sadly, i didnt catch the name or artist, so yeah, i know very little about it.

basically, it was a song about this guy saying how post-modern he was, and it was almost spoken word. one of the lines was "i'm so post-modern i only speak in palindromic haikus" or somethign like that, and it sounded hilarious.

anyway, it was really funny, and im just wondering if anyone else heard it and managed to remember who it was by or what it was called.

any info would be greatly appreciated :)

HSC
DopeyB said:
No. Just no
eh?

anyway, thanks BreaKing, i did try that though. problem is that apparently im a registered member of abc communities anyway, and i cant remember my information to log in so.... yeah, it didnt work out too well.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Albert K. Holic said:
eh?

anyway, thanks BreaKing, i did try that though. problem is that apparently im a registered member of abc communities anyway, and i cant remember my information to log in so.... yeah, it didnt work out too well.
just create a new account.
or, post as a guest - though it may take a while for your post to appear that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)