post pics of colleges (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
just wanna know what they all look like (specifically B&G) and the uni doesn't exactly give unbiased and limited photos :p

btw: sorry if these are already in the accomodation thread above :D

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Ok. here we go

argh, hold on. lemme search thread I forget who started it. I thought it was me :/
I tink it was neo

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=66210

I posted the B and G pics taken by mr twisted. if you search his threads you can also find a discussion of the dorms and which you should apply for, in the opinions of various ANUers

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Neo's pics appear to be missing - you could try PMing/emailing him to ask for them.

My advice though is not to make a decision without having seen the halls/colleges for yourself - I'm assuming that for whatever reason you didn't get a chance to do this on open day. So this leaves you with another option - which for reasons of HSC being over, you can pursue. Put simply hassle your parents, friends, siblings, etc to drive you to canberra or lend you a car or whatever.

Once you get here rock up at the halls/colleges you're interested in, talk to reception and they'll happily have somebody show you around. This way you get to check out the halls/colleges and as an added bonus you see them in day-to-day operation as opposed to looking their best and evryone on best behaviour during open day.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Yeah, my server went terminal. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I'm not cramming.

Bruce has the largest rooms of any college btw :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)