Post Trials What should I be doing?? (1 Viewer)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
fr my teacher doesn't teach and half the time he just talks to the girls up the front about gender and shit its so painful to sit through
no but because our. class marks were so bad compared to others, our rank is gonna be so bad and idk if im gonna get good in the hsc coz i literally memorised the teacher's annotations and in our exam we got an external marker but apparently It wasnt good and the marker just wrote "NO" for like everything

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
that's fucked up at least I'm hoping I can scrape a good internal mark because I basically copied my teachers points and he's marking it, no clue what I'm going to do for the HSC to get my mark to be like 90 raw but I might resort to tutoring or something idk what to do at this point

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
that's fucked up at least I'm hoping I can scrape a good internal mark because I basically copied my teachers points and he's marking it, no clue what I'm going to do for the HSC to get my mark to be like 90 raw but I might resort to tutoring or something idk what to do at this point
i wanted to do tutoring soo bad but i cant afford it so idk I LITERALLY JUST WANT ATLEAST A BAND 5 FOR ENG

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
yeah I don't think there's any point I made it 13 years without it surely I can do 3.5 hours of english woithout it 😭

🙏 praying that my trial marks surprise me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)