Post your 2006 UAI here! (1 Viewer)

all_of_myself

HSC
Of course it does, it's a fantastic feeling to work hard for things and then achieve them. But I didn't work hard at all, sure I worked so I wouldn't get in shit from teachers, but I wouldn't at all say that I worked hard. I picked subjects that I was good at and enjoyed and that's why I got the UAI that I did.

Gummy_bear

HSC
A friend of mine got 94.95, but unfortunately he is not happy.
His dad died just 3 days ago, so he wasnt able to celebrate.

But congratulations to the lot of you. And to all those people woh got under 80, dont worry, I got 69.95 or something random like that and got 4 extra points for living down the road from the uni (newcastle uni offers this) so I just got into my course by 1 mark.

Now Im going into my second year and im having a ball.

My boyfriend got 54. something a rather and he doing business at tafe and is now transferring to uni for his second year, so its all good. There is a lot of things you can do. All you need to transfer from tafe to uni in most cases is a credit agerage. :D Chin up.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
all_of_myself said:
Bahahaha I got 90.95 and I didn't try, either. Go team

QFT.

all_of_myself said:
You have no idea.

I don't care what you say and I think the majority if not all BOS members will agree to get a UAI of 90+ it is impossible not to work for it, that's not saying lower UAIs you didn't have to work for it because I worked just as hard for mine. No matter what your natural ability is to get a 90+ you need to study and try. I can't imagine you walked into the HSC exams unprepared with no to little study, I am sure you had learnt everything you needed to know and even if you study rate wasn't high come exam time you would of worked and studied hard throughout the year to know it all. Similarly you didn't walk into the HSC exams sit down do a few questions and sleep the rest of the time you would of had to done the majority if not all and have good answers.

On another note since the majority of people that have posted here have got 90+ when you say 'you didn't try' it is a real kick in the guts to other people that didn't get the UAI that they needed so just be considerate to others and see it from other people's point of view. But none the less you have done well so congratulations! ;)

all_of_myself

HSC
It's also a kick in the guts when people who got 99.95 say it's "okay" or "average", so i'm not the only one. But sorry if I offended anyone and thanks for the congratulations :)

marksmith88

HSC
SAM: 94.55
UAI: 94.05

Very Very happy. Even though to get into law would have been nice, I appreciate the greater number of options I have in university. Also, congrats to everyone who survived the HSC as the life and social skills u leared throughout the schol experience are more important than any number.

Good Luck future years

lil_miss

HSC
OhFourOhOne said:

I believe it's a good mark. Or I believed until I saw what everyone was posting on the thread =P No, really. I'm still happy.

A little pissed though. I know I could have broken the 90 with more effort. I'm a lazy studier and did close to all of my assessments the night before. So I've gotta be at least a bit mad at myself. I am.

ditto

and p.s

so not waht most of the people predicted here :p

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
bboyelement said:
97.45 --- so shit ... ahh well
YEAH sooooooo shit, thats the shittest uai i've seen in my life honestly, man why did u even post it arnt u embarrassed to say that u got 97.45!!!

GET A LIFE THATS IN TOP 90'S!

shit my big toe...

sideshowtim

HSC
ehannon said:
yeh bit disappointed got 97.8 but got into bus/law at uts hopefully!
you got into the course you wanted...you got fucking 97.8....and you're disappointed? fucking hell i hate some people here.

brucefeng644

HSC
N/A
lolz.....SAM's preety pro ppl.....it estimated a 98.00 and i got a 98.15....so accurate!and the estimate my school gave me was pretty much on the mark 97-98.....lolz....i was expecting a 88-93.....

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
English Adv - 77
Maths Ext 1 - 81
Maths Ext 2 - 76
Economics - 84
Business Studies - 84

UAI: 90.2
SAM UAI: 90.65
I know that I got an alrite UAI as it was 90+, but I knew I could have done much better if I had tried harder. I felt like I wasted my ability and that I didnt reach my full potential. Ah well its too late to change things now, but the good thing is that I am able to get into a decent course at uni at least.

Last edited:

_shygirl

HSC
My HSC marks: Advanced English 77, Studies of Religion 89, Ancient History 88, Biology 84, Legal Studies 83 and Math 79.

SAM: 86
UAI: 87.2

I get into the course I wanted which is good but the weird thing is, they counted my Math mark for my UAI which was only 79, and didn't include my Legal Studies mark which was 83 .. does this mean I should've got a higher UAI? Oh well I still got into Arts/Law at Notre Dame :)

lulu7

HSC
My hsc marks: Adv English 80, General Maths 89, Textiles and Design 89, Ancient History, 84, Hospitality 78.

UAI: 80.55
Sam: 81.35

Etheral

HSC
Congrats all you guys and gals, i congrat those who got what they needed and are happy with them. but also congrats for getting through the hsc itself, even though you havent got the number to where you wanted, there are many pathways and schemes to help get you there

enjoy the festives coming up very shortly and enjoy celebrating with your friends and families, sht you went a back-breaking 13 number of years to get where you are, so now it's time to relax and have some fun.

HSC
robo-andie said:
Nsw Uai: 71.90.

Sam: 68.50
shit! thats such a difference b/w sam n the real thing but at least its better -not worse like it predicted mine lol :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)