Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs link) (1 Viewer)

alfonso22

HSC
got into a BA/ Dip Ed at mac uni quite easily..

i also have that problem.. i know one person from my school thast going to mac and one person from my work and thats it...

majority of people from my year are going to UWS or to UNSW or UTS. i dont know what it is with people like avoiding macquarie:S

Ajuddie

HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

Bachelor of arts @ Maquarie University (=

xsavagex

HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

Anyone going to CSU at bathurst?

SamChenDeagle

HSC

Bachelor of Science (Advanced)- Usyd

jelena2007

Lalallala :)
HSC

Bachelor of Interior Architecture at UNSW.

Cut off went down t 82.00 but rose to 93.55 in the late round. How does that work?

Congrats everyone!

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC

jelena2007 said:
Bachelor of Interior Architecture at UNSW.

Cut off went down t 82.00 but rose to 93.55 in the late round. How does that work?

Congrats everyone!
well theres only so many places available in the late round so i think most cut offs would be higher in the late round, coz theres less spots available...btw, ill see you at FBE this year :)

HSC
N/A

Charles Darwin Uni- BA Nursing

ballin

Banned
HSC

BA at Usyd. hmm this thread is full of students not doing arts. oh well

historykidd

HSC

ballin said:
BA at Usyd. hmm this thread is full of students not doing arts. oh well
I'm also doing BA at USYD.

What subjects you gonna be taking?

Thought Shark

HSC

I are doing arts too. :)

But UNSW.

ballin

Banned
HSC

historykidd said:
I'm also doing BA at USYD.

What subjects you gonna be taking?
first semester - sociology, philosophy, government and Modern Art and Film. yourself? vagrant.grr@hotmail.com =)

MathsIsWeird

HSC
This is so gay i got my course in UWS into Bachelor of design (visual communication) (in uni) and i also applied for TAFE (Structural engineering) with only 30 people at the information session (which is compolsury) and i didnt get in, i dont get it WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT!!!.
I WANT STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING!!!:mad:

Last edited:

Doomah

HSC
MathsIsWeird said:
This is so gay i got my course in UWS into Bachelor of design (visual communication) (in uni) and i also applied for TAFE (Structural engineering) with only 30 people at the information session (which is compolsury) and i didnt get in, i dont get it WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT!!!.
I WANT STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING!!!:mad:
tafe would of looked at your commitment to the subject.

lets face it, lots of 17 year olds probably would of used the course as a stepping stone towards uni, which this course isnt there for.

they would of looked at age, maturity, work experience and someone who has done the hard yards and who would of been commited towards this course for the full lenght.

why dont u just to structural engineering at uni?

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Doomah said:
tafe would of looked at your commitment to the subject.

lets face it, lots of 17 year olds probably would of used the course as a stepping stone towards uni, which this course isnt there for.

they would of looked at age, maturity, work experience and someone who has done the hard yards and who would of been commited towards this course for the full lenght.

why dont u just to structural engineering at uni?
Because i didnt get accepted into the course :mad:.
I suppose it doesnt matter ill just try my harest this year and then transfer.:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)