Post Your 2009 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (1 Viewer)

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
BAppFinance/BCommerce - Accounting @ Macq. 1st pref rofl fk

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
I got my first preference at USyd, which really shocked me because the cutoff is above my UAI. To accept i have to turn up to the University but i dunno if I want to go there anymore because i was expecting my second preference. To get a late round offer would mean defaulting on my Syd offer..... yes?
arggghhhh

spence

HSC
I got my first preference at USyd, which really shocked me because the cutoff is above my UAI. To accept i have to turn up to the University but i dunno if I want to go there anymore because i was expecting my second preference. To get a late round offer would mean defaulting on my Syd offer..... yes?
arggghhhh
If you accept the late round offer you have to give up your main round one

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
If you accept the late round offer you have to give up your main round one
yes but i haven't got the late round offer yet.... so i have to turn up on my enrollment day even if im going to give up the spot later (maybe)

4unitfreak

HSC
Combined Law at Newcastle. Cutoff was 92.9, UAI was 90.05. Kudos to bonus points.

spence

HSC
yes but i haven't got the late round offer yet.... so i have to turn up on my enrollment day even if im going to give up the spot later (maybe)
You don't have to. There's nothing stopping you declining the offer

DJWazly

HSC
Offer rounds;
Main Round
What were your preferences?
(All at UNCLE)
1. Engineering (Civil)
2. Engineering (Environmental)
3. Environmental Science and Management
4-8= various other degrees

What were you offered?
Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management at University Of Newcastle (Callaghan)

Are you happy with your offer? What are you going to do now/plans? e.g. Defer/GAP year, transfer in the future, etc.
I was a little disappointed missing out in engineering but its all cool now cause im excited to becoming a uni student and learning environmental science, So i plsn to sccrpt snd start right away, i would transfer 2 engineering if i get the chance put im gonna focus on wat i got.:headbang:

fozzster22

HSC
B Comm/B Sci UNSW

B Comm /B Sci at Usyd was my first preference. it had a lower cutoff and I didnt get in? weird. I think I'd rather go to UNSW anyways though

grats to everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)