Post your 2011 University Offers here (2 Viewers)

uac.aplcnt

HSC
THATT depends on the university admission polices...right? Because I got an offer last time at UWS (Western syd) Science when the cut off was like 75.00 or something and seeing that my ATAR/UAI was/is in the mid 60.00's..I WAS HOPINGG it was the same at UNCLE (newc.) BUTTTT I emailed UAC yesterday only and they said my processing fee payment was given in too late (DAMN ITT - it just wastes away my first 4 preferences and a bit of my moniess..grrr, lol).

Apparently, The university of Newcastle is ON PAR and just as THE SAME as the University of Technology (UTS) in Sydney..but they have only a few courses that are in the high 60.00's (at this point in time) as opposed to UTS's admission policy of having an ATAR of atleasts 69.00 [For NC school leaver i.e.]..seriously there [UNLCE's] QS Ranking is in the top 300 out of the top 500 so called "Elite" Uni's...
oh forgot to say, I got that UWS offer WITHOUT current school leaver year 12 bonus points too.

Also in being on topic with the threads discussion - I still haven't checked my final round that were released this morning (9th of februar..)

Last edited:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I got Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) at RMIT. Said no in hope of second preference and then got a lovely notification saying I shouldn't have been so ungrateful and that I'm not getting any more offers. Or something similar.

Should get into BA at UniMelb starting in July!

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
Main: Business/Law @UTS
February: Commerce @UoS

Probably made the wrong decision by taking the single degree but oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)