Post Your Best Essay (1 Viewer)

blackall46

HSC
Hey there,

I figured a decent way for everyone on BOS was to post up their best essays as a means of improving our writing styles and methods. I know, for one, I'm really interested in the way others attack their topics....

Here's mine (from my opinion), a TS Eliot Literary Approach essay from a few weeks ago. Haven't got the mark.

View attachment 13516

Post yours! :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Not sure about the other BOSers on here but I personally don't feel like posting up my "best" essays as of now seeing as I stayed up till 3am to write them, lol. Wouldn't mind posting up the notes used to write them though.

Maybe you could swap with your classmates if you haven't already done so.

blackall46

HSC
m0ofin said:
Not sure about the other BOSers on here but I personally don't feel like posting up my "best" essays as of now seeing as I stayed up till 3am to write them, lol. Wouldn't mind posting up the notes used to write them though.
Oh. I don't really understand why that's an issue. What does it matter if you stayed up to 3am to finish it?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:

Maybe you could swap with your classmates if you haven't already done so.
I stayed up until 5am :p And I don't have a best essay, they're all crap :eek:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)