Post your Boxing Day Sale shopping list! (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol for some reason I think of the Harvard Professor 'Robert Langdon' sorta look when I see this.

How do you pull this off?
the robert langdon look or the money issue in buying all that shit? i didn't buy all that shit. i had $700 which wasn't enough anyway but i still would have gotten more stuff but then i owed my mum 500 so i was left with 200. got away with a rl jumper and a new pair of shoes all together $180. $20 was sort of chump change (in the these circumstances of buying clothes) so i just gave it to the homeless guy that cleans shoes in front of world square

0bs3n3

HSC
the robert langdon look or the money issue in buying all that shit? i didn't buy all that shit. i had $700 which wasn't enough anyway but i still would have gotten more stuff but then i owed my mum 500 so i was left with 200. got away with a rl jumper and a new pair of shoes all together $180. $20 was sort of chump change (in the these circumstances of buying clothes) so i just gave it to the homeless guy that cleans shoes in front of world square
The look lol.

philphie

Banned
HSC
wait so did you want an answer to how to look like robert langdon...

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
-a Mimco handbag, I saw Mimco handbags for 30% tomorrow at DJs so gotta get in early.
-an organiser (hopefully they'll be on sale at oroton)
-a party dress to wear for new years
-summer dresses
-Pandora jewellery
-digital camera
Can't wait ! Hopefully all the things I want will be on sale =)
Can someone explain to me whats so good about Pandora stuff?

0bs3n3

HSC
haha i have no idea what to say on advice on how to look like a controversial fictional character, sorry...
Well, the Harvard Professor look. You know, tweed jacket with elbow pads and all that. Thinking of going like that to the formal.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Well, the Harvard Professor look. You know, tweed jacket with elbow pads and all that. Thinking of going like that to the formal.
haha ok, but it'll be expensive, way more expensive than buying a suit because you can suits for any price range. anyway sound slike you got the kist of it. add a pair of chino pants, brown leather wing tipped shoes, a tie with a crest on it and you're done, you're 60 years old.

philphie

Banned
HSC
oh and get a pipe and some half moon crescent specs like dumbledore

0bs3n3

HSC
haha ok, but it'll be expensive, way more expensive than buying a suit because you can suits for any price range. anyway sound slike you got the kist of it. add a pair of chino pants, brown leather wing tipped shoes, a tie with a crest on it and you're done, you're 60 years old.
lol sweeeeet. Yeah I already have a suit but I was thinking of mixing it up.

hairspray

HSC
Its hardly unique when every second chick has one...the different charms don't make them unique.
All of your friends have a Pandora charm bracelet? You guys must be rich cos Pandora isnt cheap...atleast not cheap for a student who has just finished the HSC and still unemployed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)