Post your desktop screenshot. (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650, 512mb, and it also has that thing where it takes your other ram and uses it for vram, cant remember what its called, but ive disabled that.

edit: hehe, i havethat wallpaper too mantello

simplyyme

HSC
my stupid desktop has this problem that everytime i change my wallpaper it turns black after an hour

astroe

HSC

Normally has random files littered around the place but cleaned up for aesthetic improvement.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
my stupid desktop has this problem that everytime i change my wallpaper it turns black after an hour
Does it re-appear when the the mouse is moved? I'm assuming you're on XP; right click on the desktop, select display and select none" near screensaver.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I think you will find that if you are using windows XP it is probably Windows Genunine Advantage telling you that you ripped off your copy of windows.

simplyyme

HSC
I think you will find that if you are using windows XP it is probably Windows Genunine Advantage telling you that you ripped off your copy of windows.

o wow i didn't realise it could do that o_o;, the weird thing is that i've had that Genunine Advantage thing before and it never used to do that

is the only way to fix it, is by getting the real version ?

politik

HSC
Snow Leopard, but not the retail - WWDC developer build instead.

Reeweee

HSC
Left Screen: Just about finalized

Right screen:
Basically same wall paper minus everything for web browsing and used for which ever console is hooked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)