Post your gaming setup (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Given how much effort some PC and console gamers put into their setups, here's a thread for you to post your own.

Here's mine - I just moved house and was so stoked to see a network outlet right there so I hooked up an 8 port switch and went with maximising my fibre Internet connection. I'm renting but landlord said I could mount my TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC

At least I have mechanical keyboard.

turntaker

HSC
This is my setup atm until I get a new PC. 4:3 master race.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

At least I have mechanical keyboard.
I'm amazed yours looks so white. My keyboards from the 286/386 era are all yellow and gross now. That, and I don't think any of my devices now have the old school PS/2 or serial port to use them on.

I do miss the nice gap between CTRL and ALT and the simplicity it offered classic games like Commander Keen!

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Posting here to remind myself to post in 2 weeks when all my parts for my new gaming rig arrive and will be assembled and posted when the time is ripe (first time FULLY assembling everything by myself and some online guides - I had previously only helped assemble a gaming rig)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Posting here to remind myself to post in 2 weeks when all my parts for my new gaming rig arrive and will be assembled and posted when the time is ripe (first time FULLY assembling everything by myself and some online guides - I had previously only helped assemble a gaming rig)
What kind of stuff did you order Chronost?

turntaker

HSC
Getting my first proper setup next month hopefully.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Would you actually want the tablet or would you be better off with an Android TV box?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HecticLad

HSC
dont have a good camera unfortunately, its a couple years old, but still plays most games on high-ultra settings at 1440p
specs are:
Intel i5-3570k @ 4.6GHz w/ Noctua NH-D14 Cooler
AMD 7970 w/ Arctic Accelero 7970 Xtreme cooler
MSI Z77 M-Power Motherboard
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
Corsair AX760 PSU
Corsair 550D Case
Bunch of Noctua Fans
runs very quiet as you would expect

Chronost

HSC
dont have a good camera unfortunately, its a couple years old, but still plays most games on high-ultra settings at 1440p
specs are:
Intel i5-3570k @ 4.6GHz w/ Noctua NH-D14 Cooler
AMD 7970 w/ Arctic Accelero 7970 Xtreme cooler
MSI Z77 M-Power Motherboard
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
Corsair AX760 PSU
Corsair 550D Case
Bunch of Noctua Fans
runs very quiet as you would expect
Gee that's a lot of fans especially when your GPU comes with decent cooling itself.

Surprised that can run 1440p with ultra settings! What kind of games are we talking about here?

Good cabling management also

Chronost

HSC
Would you actually want the tablet or would you be better off with an Android TV box?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We only have space for one TV at home unfortunately, and my parents like to hog that.

My android games basically don't require too much input in certain things , it's more that it needs to run on hours on end with auto grind, and whilst my phone is putting up a good job, I'm worried the constant pressure and overheating will cause a problem soon enough.

HecticLad

HSC
Gee that's a lot of fans especially when your GPU comes with decent cooling itself.

Surprised that can run 1440p with ultra settings! What kind of games are we talking about here?

Good cabling management also
most modern games i usually have to run on high, havent played much recently but it can run fallout 4 on ultra rarely falling below 30fps
really cant hear the fans unless you put your ear up to it tho, id rather have a silent build than something flashy with a window and stuff that i can hear at my desk

Chronost

HSC
most modern games i usually have to run on high, havent played much recently but it can run fallout 4 on ultra rarely falling below 30fps
really cant hear the fans unless you put your ear up to it tho, id rather have a silent build than something flashy with a window and stuff that i can hear at my desk
Ahh yeah, that's still pretty good then!

I mean like the stock fans seem pretty decent with the case, I would maybe replace rear and bottom for a quieter case, but I understand if you want a truly silent computer.

takeshijt

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I just joined BOS with a new account. I wanted to share my gaming setup with u guys, its also an editing station.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVkZO1ajiM

Please comment on how to improve it and also how to make it better. Please like sub and comment

cheers mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)