Post your handwriting 09ers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Yeah .. I've been asked so many times.

Anyways, to keep with the original topic, has anyone ever heard about how your handwriting can reflect your personality?
LOL - I guessed - got it right the first time!

Anyway - i don't think a person's handwriting reflects their personality - I mean like my handwriting doesn't really reflect anything about me, well I hope not anyway.

bubblesss said:
hmmm yes i've heard of that.
they also say that the the way in which ur handwriting slopes determines something lol.
What if your handwriting doesn't slope?

Russdog said:
i remember all throughout primary school, i insisted on turning my book as sideways as possible. like, the right hand side of the book pretty much facing direcly away from me. i'd still write normally, only left-to-right being bottom-to-top, and very sloped. it was just habit, and eventually people started copying me, so i grew out of it.

also in primary school i switched over to writing my a's like they are here, on the computer. haven't looked back since, they're so much cooler a's.
Yeah I used to like turning my book sideways - I think I still do it sometimes. As for the 'a' I hate the 'a' - I much prefer the traditional basic style.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
Anyway - i don't think a person's handwriting reflects their personality - I mean like my handwriting doesn't really reflect anything about me, well I hope not anyway.

Yeah I used to like turning my book sideways - I think I still do it sometimes. As for the 'a' I hate the 'a' - I much prefer the traditional basic style.
Maybe your writing does reflect something about your personality Nathan. Maybe you're a neat freak under all that gangster look :p

I turn my book 180degrees on the side, I can't write at any other angle.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
apparently the slope your handwriting reflects on whether you focus more on the past [left slope], present [little to none] or future [right slope]. there's heaps of info in wiki on the subject.

inconnuBubble

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Maybe your writing does reflect something about your personality Nathan. Maybe you're a neat freak under all that gangster look :p

I turn my book 180degrees on the side, I can't write at any other angle.
samee, i get told off by my parents everytime they see it -_-

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
inconnuBubble said:
samee, i get told off by my parents everytime they see it -_-
yeah! I use to, but not anymore. They can't fix it and have given up trying :p

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I can't imagine how neat your non-exam condition writing is.
depends on my mood, i sometimes write in italics and i sometimes print.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
tommykins said:
depends on my mood, i sometimes write in italics and i sometimes print.
Ah yes I do that too. But if I hate a subject, my writing for it is really ugly.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
ajdlinux said:
If you thought your writing was bad... you haven't seen mine :p

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4946/handwritingokui3.jpg - This is my 'OK' writing, which is reserved for exams and summary books, and when I'm in a good mood and feel like writing well.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4323/handwritingbadve3.jpg - This is my really bad writing, which is what I do when I'm thinking really really fast, or I just don't care, or I'm in a mood where I don't feel like writing well.
:jaw: OMG. How can you read it? The first one was alright, but the second one was just ...

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
ajdlinux said:
If you thought your writing was bad... you haven't seen mine :p

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4946/handwritingokui3.jpg - This is my 'OK' writing, which is reserved for exams and summary books, and when I'm in a good mood and feel like writing well.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4323/handwritingbadve3.jpg - This is my really bad writing, which is what I do when I'm thinking really really fast, or I just don't care, or I'm in a mood where I don't feel like writing well.
wow it looks sorta cool, sorta arty lol

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
:jaw: OMG. How can you read it? The first one was alright, but the second one was just ...
Well, I can read it... sometimes. When I try. Really, really, hard, that is.

I'll try to read the second one:

Growing up requires conscious decisions and determination. Paquin begins the poem with the metaphor of a storm, using images of pouring rain and lightning flashes to represent the troubles and distractions of life. An individual has the power to make these decisions to persevere.

(Yes, that's crappy essay writing. I know.)

Last edited:

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Ah yes I do that too. But if I hate a subject, my writing for it is really ugly.
xD I planned on dropping Business weeks ago so my handwriting just deteriorated. I copied notes (off someone next to me to look like I'm actually working) without looking at my own book so they're not even on the lines :p

I wouldn't call my writing neat for the rest of my notes, but they're a lot better than for Business :D I've been told I write like a little kid o.0

lisarh

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Post your handwriting 09ers

Timothy.Siu said:
thats really neat ur thetas look really pretty lol
Lyly said:
And lisarh... I'm soooo jealous of your handwriting, it's way better than mine! Lol :p
Why thankyou. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)