Post Your HSC Society and Culture Marks Here! (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
wow. so many exceptional PIPs. Well done! Send them to the forum for future generation if you like ;)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
yes I definately did go to GRC-- are you there this year?

&-- About posting pip's, I would be totally willing had I not completely erased mine from existence. Took a week to do and a second to delete-- something feels So Wrong about that, heh.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Bahahaha. Hamilton. You oughta give me updates on how he does as a History Extension teacher :D When we had him for Society, he would go off on these crazy, irrelevant (but funny) tangents and we never ended up learning anything. Lucky the course was logic-based, heh.

And for my PIP I did, *The Wellbeing of Rural Youth* or some such nonsense. It had chapters and a mini-essay discussion thing, and I said I wanted to help the rural people.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Ah well, at least he can be funny! When I told him I wanted to do my PIP on the feminist movement and how relevant it was today, he got so carried away and went off on all these little tangents, it was quite funny really... good help though

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by nessie_lee
When I told him I wanted to do my PIP on the feminist movement and how relevant it was today, he got so carried away and went off on all these little tangents, it was quite funny really.
hmmm....which Society and Culture teacher in NSW doesn't go off in tanget. :rolleyes:

There seems to be a trend there...

jessum

HSC
lol my sac teacher goes off on tangents more often than he teaches. it makes class fun though. like maths. i like fun teachers :)

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
i got 94 for society, and yerrr..i received a high distinction letter.
congratz to absolutely EVERYBODY that did..and will do society and culture.....its such a BORING subject to go to..dayafter day....but...the easy marks sure do help out ur uai!

red_head

i got 96 and high destinction letter . yehaaa

Guys this is the most easiet subject offered in the HSC

Jessisbored

HSC
I'm in year 12 this year....
i totally agree that it is easy and quite boring,
but how did so many of you get in the 90's? thats amazing and it sounds really hard to do, how could you just study the night before and get such a good mark?

wow if i got a 90 which is my aim, id be sooooo happy:p

I

i am queen

yeh i just had my half yearly exam and if u know the basics of what you are learning for it then you can get really good in it. its weird.

Society and Culture marks

98 Exam
98 Assestment
Ranked 1/26 at my school
I was surprized because I studied like 1.5 hrs in total This is a bluge subject mostly just crap on and use s and c language

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)