post your lecture experiences (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
candilish3z said:
most embarressing lecture so far..walking into an engineering lecture full of about 300 guys..and going whoops this isnt texts and traditions..(came across as a ditzy blonde) they looked at me like i was the biggest dumbass ever!!!

ohh and my friend yesterday hit a guy in the balls when she pulled her bag off her shoulder..poor guy..considering her bag was full of psych and law books... all they could do was laugh..(despite tears welling in his eyes!)

That's just like her!

Jonathan A

HSC
My funniest times would have had to been the Intro to Socio days. My tutor was very inquisitive in our classes and he would often share some of his thoughts and clarify what we said, our problem was we didn't know what to do, especially when we were giving a speech. He would say something and ask a question and we would wonder whether it was rhetorical and we would be like "ok yeah"

Jonathan A

HSC
debugz said:
i had my foot up on a chair in a leacutre.. and then some girls sat in front of me, and were just stretching their arms and stuff during the lecture.. and one of them wraps her arm round the back of the chair.. the one my foot was on.. and she didnt realise.. and i was like.. umm. not going to rip my foot away cause i thought it was rude my having my foot on her chair anyway.. so i pretended my foot was part of the chair... must of looked weird to people behind me... and it went on for like 5mins... till she quickly stretched her arms in another direction, and i quickly pulled my foot down :S

she wasnt none the wiser :|

HILARIOUS :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The other day in our Health impacts of tourism lecture, this guy came in late, so he sat at the front of the class, as people usually do. Anyway, the lecturer asked him if he was doing health impacts of tourism or plant science (or something), he said plant science and the lecturer said that the rooms had changed. He left the class room, and we have one of those smart ass guys in our class and he just laughed really loudly at the guy who was in the wrong class. And then everyone in the class was laughing either at the guy in the wrong class or at the smart ass guy. For guy in the wrong class - some of us actually felt sorry for him.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
My microeconomics lecturers are heaps good, Edward is an exellent lecturer

devillian

HSC
design history lec

bored the heck out of me.
the air con was like -5
prob its so low so it can keep us awake

candi_licious

Sickle said:
all my lectures are pretty boring.... but Glen Newbery is pretty funny with Psych 1a..... he's so anal...
omg... he is sooo boring.. he had to fill in for our psych 1a course at penrith and nearly all of us 400 students fell asleep..i much rather guy curtis...ohh talking bout psych... our lecture only had 50 ppl max coz everyone walked out coz the lecturer didnt turn up..gr8 aye..

Jonathan A

HSC
candilish3z said:
omg... he is sooo boring.. he had to fill in for our psych 1a course at penrith and nearly all of us 400 students fell asleep..i much rather guy curtis...ohh talking bout psych... our lecture only had 50 ppl max coz everyone walked out coz the lecturer didnt turn up..gr8 aye..

How can you not like Glenn, he was my very first lecturer and was sooooo interesting. lol

And lecturers being late is quite normal, but we did manage to see her today in the parking lot look for the NRMA?

*on a completely different matter: are you going to the cruise Candilish3z?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)