Post your Major Work! (2 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Photoshop, My digital Camera & some 3d programs..

I noticed that in urs u worked with like distorting body features, i was kinda focusing on that too, but i decided to focus mainly on people's heads than the rest of their body....

piratedebbie

HSC
yeh i think that distortion is fun! but it was more about distortion of mind... than distortion of body... the body just seems distorted becoz of the mind

piratedebbie

HSC
spose ive always been a subectivebased artist , but never really put it into my works this was the first time ive really explored subjectivity

SyL

HSC
fingers crossed this works

Its called Raw Power after the stooges album and song by the same name. Its spose to be all about Rock and Roll.. Hopefully this posting of pictures business works. i couldnt get a great shot of it all together cos its 5 metres long so I've got it in two parts kinda roughly from Psychedelia to grunge.

SyL

HSC
la psychose est une force positive

Nah s'not Ozzy it's Janis but I'll forgive you cos the pictures I drew from many people enquired as to whether it was Janis or Ozzy but you were right about Jimi, he's choking on his psychedelic vomit in one pic. The first board is basically just Jimi, Jim and Janis.

Also did Jim Morrision, jagger,Marc Bolan, Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten, Bass player from The Clash(can't remember his name) Johnny Ramone(R.I.P) Courtney Love, Brody Dalle(Armstrong)Lars Fredrickson, Jack White, Kurt Cobain, Iggy Pop, Joan Jett, Sylvain Sylvain and the original drummer for the rolling stones (can't think of his name atm) Also did Molko and Angus Young and heaps of stuff that got covered up when I did the layering. Used lyrics from The Ramones, Icarus Line, Velvet Underground, Rolling stones, Hendrix, Distillers, Nirvana. Don't know if you picked up on it but its spose to be a poster wall...

Apparantly under next years restrictions I would not have been able to get away with it as tis laden with drug/sex references and could be viewed as glorifying self destructiveness (suicide and fatal drug habits)- at least thats what I was told by le teacher

My lord this is a long post \m/

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol 'glorifying self destructiveness', unless you're already a fairly self destructive person i doubt you could look at that image and get much out of it, and if you are then it's already glorified for u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)