Post Your Results Here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i am gettin my school certificate tomorrow...all of a sudden i am starting to worry...lolz...

Zahid

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
haha im trying to avoid going to my grad. ceremony....
lolz i would hav avoided it too but my parents got the letter before i did..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
now i'm not trying to avoid it cause i heard one of my results :) and hey, at least i passed 1/4 of my exams! :p

clever angel

HSC
i am scared tooooooooo. ne wayz Merry X-mas and a greta new year. i am certainly looking forward to year 11 to do some physics and chemistry and ofcourse maths 3 unit.

ENJOY and good luck 4 yr results.

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
well i got my results today and here dey are:
English 86
Maths 92
Science 88
History 76
Geography 86
i really could not give a shit about history but was pissed off that i couldnt get a few extra mars for english, science and geo to push me into band 6....... so yea but overall im happy with my results :D

Z

zhouyn

English 77 (shit)
Maths 89 (f**ken piss me off, i got 97 in my trial)
Science 88 (two more marks then i would be happy)
History 91 (i never knew i am this good at history)
Geography 78 (not that good)

just one more mark for maths, than everything would be much happier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Estel

Tutor
HSC
It's damn extortion! My school won't give me my marks as I didn't pay contribution... I'm not about to pay contribution to a school so tight that they didn't pay a cent when I represented them at a debating camp... every single dollar paid by me... and the water polo camp was paid for by the school 100%. (Mind you basically everyone else there had the school pay $100-250 of the costs).

Die Ms Ellis (stupid admin).

Estel

Tutor
HSC
By the way, I'm quite tense as some of my friends (person who came 2nd, and person who came 5th in school assessment) have got 99 in Mathematics. I really hope I get 100...

99= Extremely pissy...
For in school assessment I beat the person who came 2nd by like ~0.1/100 i think :p

Good luck with your results. :)

Last edited:
HSC
if you get 99, be happy with it. a fantastic mark! don't get pissed with what you get, just be happy that you tried your hardest to get to where you are. it is however ok to be pissed if you don't get 100 for the hsc.
(i feel sorry for you about the contribution costs. $100-250???)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
my marks aren't -fantastic- but i'm pleased enough...

english - 95... which is good considering, 1) i literally have never been to a yr 10 english class, and 2), i came equal first in the year

maths - 75... haha, what a veggie mark, but i am a) terrible at it and b) never taking it again

science - 79... i'm both pleased + pissed off. pleased because, you know, i suck dick at science but i still managed a decent mark, and pissed off because one more mark would've put me in band 5

history - 81... i really, really should've done better than this, because history is one of my better subjects, but due to my entire lack of study, i deserved what i got

geography - 89!!! i was like wtf? because i SUCK at geography, i figured my teacher only gave me distinctions for... i don't know why... it's not like i ever went to class or handed in assignments on time. but yeah, that was a big (pleasant) surprise, altho again, one mark more...:\

but yeah overall i'm fine with my marks

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
don't get pissed with what you get, just be happy that you tried your hardest to get to where you are. i
hahaha that's assuming that they tried...i sure as hell didn't, i didn't study at -all-

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I just recieved my results!

English - 90
Mathematics - 86
Science - 80
History - 91
Geography - 80

I'm pleased with my results, but feel I should have done better in english due to it being my best subject! Oh well...

HSC
I'm pleased with my results - although slightly annoyed with my History mark. Its strange how getting 90 seems so much better than 89, but 86 seems the same as 85.

English ~ 92
Mathematics ~ 90
Science ~ 86
History ~ 89
Geography ~ 88

Also, I have no idea how I did that well in geography. That final question, about discussing how Australia has been involved in internation treaties and things, I knew nothing about and had to ramble on for 2 pages. I'm glad I got all band 5's or above :cool:

tomcats

HSC
i jus received my marks yesterday, i not pleased with my results >_< ( especially for english nd science !!!) but well, cant complain much, things wont change nd thatz what i deserve

english----81
maths-----94
science----89
history-----89
geography---85

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Got my results; not happy, but what can you do. My marks reflect my dedication to study (or lack thereof).
English 91
Mathematics 98 (AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
Science 91
History 84 (Quite annoying, considering my rank for school assessment, but ahh well.)
Geography 92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)