Post your Semester 2 (2007) timetable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennille

HSC
Re: Post your Semester 2 timetable

I don't see why not. They may ask why, but it won't be difficult to make up some reason. :p

I changed my labs from odd weeks to even weeks without any hassle.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Can you purposfully create a clash? As in, if I'm not a fan of attending certain math lectures, can I schedule a chem tutorial where that is?

I get the sad feeling that's impossible. :(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
Can you purposfully create a clash? As in, if I'm not a fan of attending certain math lectures, can I schedule a chem tutorial where that is?

I get the sad feeling that's impossible. :(
they dont take rolls at chem tutes so go to whichever one you want

im pretty sure u can take quizzes whenever too

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

jb_nc said:
they dont take rolls at chem tutes so go to whichever one you want

im pretty sure u can take quizzes whenever too
Dr. Rendina told us that was only the case for first year subject. The subject this concerns is a second year subject.

I doubt that the school of chem would be very strict on which tut you go to though, so long as you attend one (same as the math people).

Iuno.

tennille

HSC

When I did second year chem they didn't take the roll. But I don't know if it has changed this year.

Libbster

HSC

this yr they didn't take the roll for 2nd yr chem either, i only turned up for like 1 tute :p

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
回复: Post your Semester 2 timetable

worst timetable ever..................

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Re: 回复: Post your Semester 2 timetable

yvonne_710 said:
worst timetable ever..................
Hey i ran into one of my mates who is doing applied and she said that apparently one of those lecs for applies is gonna be one for the mid sem only cause it was like that last year. do you know?

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Post your Semester 2 timetable

Mejc said:
Hey i ran into one of my mates who is doing applied and she said that apparently one of those lecs for applies is gonna be one for the mid sem only cause it was like that last year. do you know?
sorry, i have no idea.but i think it doesnt matter....what did ur fd recommend this subject?

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Post your Semester 2 timetable

yvonne_710 said:
sorry, i have no idea.but i think it doesnt matter....what did ur fd recommend this subject?
Oh i see, i just wanted to know sine i will be working Thurs and if it's gonna be a half day at work for me or not.

Pretty much I have heard from people who have done applied including Prasad, it's a pretty easy course, just a continuation from models and methods but with a practical approach and it should be fairly easy to get 80+.

Plus it goes really well with my thesis so I am killing two birds with one stone.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Post your Semester 2 timetable

Mejc said:
Oh i see, i just wanted to know sine i will be working Thurs and if it's gonna be a half day at work for me or not.

Pretty much I have heard from people who have done applied including Prasad, it's a pretty easy course, just a continuation from models and methods but with a practical approach and it should be fairly easy to get 80+.

Plus it goes really well with my thesis so I am killing two birds with one stone.
Great~aiming to get a D for it.......lolz

Shaking Paper

HSC

Pretty sweet. :)
Just gave up my Wednesday off though, hurts just a little.
Can't even take that Tuesday off like I would, because I'll be missing the Monday class.

lala2

Banned
HSC

I hope you're kidding on that one. Can you attend other lecture streams to take the Friday off?

thenothing

no member
HSC

lala2 said:
I hope you're kidding on that one. Can you attend other lecture streams to take the Friday off?
Nope, I tried switching things around and that's the best I could get.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

you should come in and ask them to switch things around, as online you can only designate two off-periods

thenothing

no member
HSC

I've looked at the streams, chem and bio lectures can't be moved (only offered in one stream), so I can't move Microbiology. Which leaves me kind of stuck.

I'll do the 11am maths lectures Thursday and Friday so I won't have the 8am starts on those days.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Do you have to do microbio? I mean, for all the bio units I'm attempting it's only an optional/reccomended subject. I'd also reccomend dropping chem1002, and enrolling in chem1102. I'd at the very least ask the school of chemistry about enrolling in it (a lot of people do it), and then you'd have two lecture streams, and a bit more flexibility with lab/tut times and whatever else. You may as well try.

New (perhaps final?) timetable. I put off maths until my last semester at uni. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)