Post Your Study Timetable! (1 Viewer)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Over-studying can happen. I been pushing myself the past few days and I feel like I've burnt out today, wasn't thinking properly when I was doing my 4U and physics paper - which led to silly errors which I wouldn't normally make and got to a point where I just quit half way through my english essay, so I went for a jog.

Helps clear the mind and gets you refocused and back on track.

evil_kitten

HSC
god bless Austar :D. I can't take sleeping meds, they counter-act my other meds which sucks but meh, I can survive. Be good for all those late night uni cram sessions i hear so much about. :D
you should try the blackmores ones. theyre all herbs and stuff, which smells like shit, but they do alright for me.

h3ll h0und

HSC
My timetable:

Get the egg timer out of the kitchen, set it to 99 minutes.

Start the timer and start study.

Every time I do something non-study related, (eat, relax, talk to someone, waste time on BOS) I pause the timer. Not restart, just pause.

Start it again each time I study. Do 3-4 lots of 99 minutes= approx 4 or 5 hours.

Pretty much if I waste time during the day, I punish myself by staying up late until 4 or 5 hours are done. If I do it all in one go in the morning, then I get the rest of the day off.

I need to have a reward/punishment system because I am so wildly unmotivated to do anything on my own accord. I hate the HSC.

No set subjects each day, just whatever I feel needs doing. Right now= Frankenstein/Bladerunner essay. I hate the HSC.
i like the timer idea and working until u get 4-5 hrs every day =D mayb i shud try it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)