Post your timetable! (1 Viewer)

ace

is retired
HSC
Uts: You've been touting the usefulness of not going to lectures. I thought you could be their awe inspiring spokesperson.

RCMasterAA: Bugger you quoted me before my edited my post. I just looked up your MECH2711 class on nss, damn man, one tutorial time, that's gotta suck. It looks odd, 215 students in a tutorial in MathewsThA. Talk about a HUGE tutorial class. Well I don't know how MECH classes are run, its probably a Q & A session for all I know. Well have fun at uni, especially on thursdays.

gman03

HSC
RCMAA's timetable is scary... more than michael jackson doing the can-can

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
..it seems the engineering students are copping it hard with 5 days a week schedule...i would know cus i am one of em..:mad1:

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
ace said:
Uts: You've been touting the usefulness of not going to lectures. I thought you could be their awe inspiring spokesperson.

RCMasterAA: Bugger you quoted me before my edited my post. I just looked up your MECH2711 class on nss, damn man, one tutorial time, that's gotta suck. It looks odd, 215 students in a tutorial in MathewsThA. Talk about a HUGE tutorial class. Well I don't know how MECH classes are run, its probably a Q & A session for all I know. Well have fun at uni, especially on thursdays.
It's not actually a tutorial. They just call it that on NSS for some reason. It's just a humdrum run of the mill lecture.

ace

is retired
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
It's not actually a tutorial. They just call it that on NSS for some reason. It's just a humdrum run of the mill lecture.
Figures.

Oh and again, you must be dedicated to do an 11hour straight day, hehe

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Well if you look closely, you'll see that from 9-4 is straight lectures and for those subjects you don't get alternate streams. So really, without tutes or labs it bad enough already.

ace

is retired
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Well if you look closely, you'll see that from 9-4 is straight lectures and for those subjects you don't get alternate streams. So really, without tutes or labs it bad enough already.
Yeah, I just tried to make a different timetable for you, then after looking up all the different nss pages, with the classes (that are still available), it basically resembles yours. I noticed the only real choice you have now (is that MECH2711 lab, either monday or friday, you choose monday).

Hmm, I guess next time, enrol early before the better times are taken. Good luck for your semester ahead with that timetable RCMasterAA.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
my timetable doesnt look too good either..
dam 5 days..

did i double anything
i see so many psyc lec and chem lecs.
sigh..

edit: holy, ok mines from heaven compared to RCAA's thats bad luck...

Last edited:

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
politik said:
I just realised im doing 3 hours of COMP1911!
Yeah, COMP is really really time consuming. But jigging COMP lectures is the norm - most of the learning takes place out of the classroom.

Last edited:

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
Im wishing now I did science/commerce the subjects look so interesting :( ... I suppose with the tuesday/thursday im only at uni for 1 lecture i could work on assignments or study there?
Are you doing that Maths Skills Program? :p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'd just like to post in this thread to say that RCAA's timetable is the spawn of the devil.

sarevok

HSC
i am going to hunt down and murder whoever is responsible for managing credit transfers :)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Nope just lectures, not sure about law..

sarevok said:
i am going to hunt down and murder whoever is responsible for managing credit transfers :)
That is the worst Thursday ever

ed - oh but they're both lectures so you can just go another day. Then that is the worst monday ever

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
rithvikt said:
..it seems the engineering students are copping it hard with 5 days a week schedule...i would know cus i am one of em..:mad1:
Man I still cant believe that all five including me, you, varun awsad, arsalan are going to the same uni....CHICKS BRAA CHICKS oooooh maa gawd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)