POST your TRIAL MARKS HERE (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
What did everyone get in ESL?
I think i'll get around 80 something. i'll get it back soon.
Post your marks here!

ToRnaDo

HSC
mannn my esl trial will start next Monday, we have practive CSSA 2003 paper...i wonder which ESL paper (Neap, indepedent or ...) the teachers will used to test us????
Hope i will do well hahahhah

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i think our perspective essay question in so hard....it ask you about the composer background and experience. i was like "HUH??" how do we know the composers background in order to make a comment on the set texts??

The modules are alright. i think i did pretty good
the listen was about aboriginal and i did fine....i hope

ToRnaDo

HSC
Hey what paper did u do, Survior??? It isnt CSSA 2003 paper for sure coz i did the listening part. Its not about Aboriginal thingy kakaka..i got it that paper..will scan and post it here after finishing my trial exam

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i think our one is the independent paper.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
damn u guys study very hard in ESL..im starting falling down..thats shit. Burger!!!
hahaha, i never study for ESL, i've got too much work in my other subjects. but i manage to cram all those information in the morning about the set texts into my head and spill everything out in the paper :p
*sigh* hope i'll still be first after this 30% trial:rolleyes: :D

ToRnaDo

HSC
haahah...dont laught at me u guys. For the paper got essay question about the composer's background and experience..i also do in the practicing...It is from RC school, not Indepedent for sure coz i got that exam right here.

Is there any study the novel Animal Farm??? im studying this novel..damn hard to understand heyyy..

My essay question about this novel this Trial is"A good story is one that holds the reader's or viewr's attention"

SOoo what ur trial question for module A??? do u guy have to write another text to compare or contrast with Animal Farm or some thing like that???? and the essay question for English in Study???? :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hehehe, i'll get my ESL back tomorrow!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!
I do the 6 poems one, the snapshot from planet earth, so sorry, can't help you there. in the english for study, you have to explain 3 stragies for studying...etc....

ToRnaDo

HSC
The essay question in English for Study is in speech format to advice year 11 or st like that???

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
no, nothing a speech....hehehehe, you'll be suprised. Are you doing the same paper as me Tornado?

ToRnaDo

HSC
Nope...im collecting the essay questions soo i can prepare for the real HSC. I finished ESL trial already!!! it went not quite well..Burger!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well done piccaninny

I only got one essay back and the comphrehension back :(

ToRnaDo

HSC
i was stuck with essay question today afternoon...poor me mannn i run out of time ..Burger!!! i hate ESL soooo muchhh!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
i was stuck with essay question today afternoon...poor me mannn i run out of time ..Burger!!! i hate ESL soooo muchhh!!!
do you think you would have liked Standard or advanced more so than ESL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)