Post your UWS 2014 Sem 1 timetable (1 Viewer)

hayleyemma96

HSC
I'm aware that they haven't been released yet but when they are, post your timetable and see if you share classes with anyone :)

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Apparently you can change it tomorrow or something? When i tried to log in earlier it said you can change it on the 12/02 or something like that?

hayleyemma96

HSC
Apparently you can change it tomorrow or something? When i tried to log in earlier it said you can change it on the 12/02 or something like that?
Yeah you can but there's no point for me because there's no other times that fit unless I start early (which means getting up at 7 to catch the train - don't want to do that) or having 4 hours worth of classes (I'd rather the two hour break)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Next time they open up for changes is 9am tomorrow which will be on the basis of first-in-first-served.
zzz they mailed late notice of changes for Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 tutorials so I'll need to work that out tomorrow
and also Professional Health Competencies lecture wasn't allocated weirdly...

REALUWS.png

HSC
When you click on timetable and play around with the weeks. Do some of your classes disappear?

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
When you click on timetable and play around with the weeks. Do some of your classes disappear?
When I click somewhere on the timetable it zooms in to one day of the week or something then you press again to get the entire week again?

hayleyemma96

HSC
I just checked all the possible spots available for principles of economics and there's a class open at the time I need! Thank goodnes for that

HSC
When I click somewhere on the timetable it zooms in to one day of the week or something then you press again to get the entire week again?
Move the white circle on timetable weeks and it will disappear. I don't have human anatomy and physiology tutes every week.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Move the white circle on timetable weeks and it will disappear. I don't have human anatomy and physiology tutes every week.
I have a break 14/04 - 20/04 and I dont have Intro to Physio prac on first week - lol i dont even have human anatomy and physiology tutorial allocated fml

HSC
I have a break 14/04 - 20/04 and I dont have Intro to Physio prac on first week - lol i dont even have human anatomy and physiology tutorial allocated fml
Oh I see. Because it's the Easter Holidays. It's weird because I have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays yet only one tute was allocated. Ugh and it's in the morning. Ceebs.

hayleyemma96

HSC
Hoping to change my economics tutorial to Tuesday at 1pm (two classes running at that time and one of them is booked out - fingers crossed)

iram

HSC
Next time they open up for changes is 9am tomorrow which will be on the basis of first-in-first-served.
zzz they mailed late notice of changes for Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 tutorials so I'll need to work that out tomorrow
and also Professional Health Competencies lecture wasn't allocated weirdly...

View attachment 29960
same here! my anatomy and professional health competencies hasn't been allocated! I don't understand omergerrddd and even the timetable is sooo effed up :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)