Postmodernism sucks/ R/M CLARIFICATION (1 Viewer)

randy

CLARIFICATIONS
- Quantitively, we do just as much R/M (4 pieces(at least) for the whole of the 2-u course and 2 pieces for the ext course) for 3 as we do 2-unit, probably more so as the R/M has to be much more sophisticated and analysed to a greater extent cause we have an hr for the essay.
- We have had it comparitively easy in our assessments throughout the yr, the examiners will pull trippy-as questions for the paper in like 2 and a bit weeks. They did last year. i reckon anyone doing postmodernism with me is fucked unless you actually believe in that shit. Sorry aspiring Swain's and Sally Field's.

'Life's like a dick, when it gets hard suck it...'

gonzalina

yes...extention english expects alot of us...

3 periods a week was never enough! expecially since i only ever had it on a monday and friday, which were the most missed days on the school calendar!

i may not agree (or really ever fully understand) PoMo, but i still like it.

I don't think there could ever be any aspiring swains out there (are there? ick, gross, yuck!) but dead white males isnt even postmodern anyway... it just discusses its ideas!

Doylie

ok, you have the right to slap me if this is a stupid-ass question, but whats "R/M"??
i dont think that the exam will be terribly hard, last years questions were alright...ish.. The one specific to PoMo was fine by my standards, but the "ideas have legs.. " one was slightly odd.. not too hard though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)