POV: you have paper 2 in 6 hours and you still havent memorised your mod b quotes or anything for mod c (1 Viewer)

PikaAnime123

HSC
We're all in this together~ T-T Totally understand this! Have you at least made notes for them?

tummyy

HSC
We're all in this together~ T-T Totally understand this! Have you at least made notes for them?
Yea I have quite a few quotes in tee charts but at this point im just trying to memorise only a few of them as its not sticking in my head anymore

tummyy

HSC
i dont really have much for mod c tho other than a creative and its reflection so Im just gonna remember the key parts of that and hope that they dont ask for anything specific like a discursive

PikaAnime123

HSC
Yea I have quite a few quotes in tee charts but at this point im just trying to memorise only a few of them as its not sticking in my head anymore
True it's already this late, wouldn't benefit to memorise so many for each paragraph at this point... I'd definitely do 2 short ones for each paragraph with techniques that allow for good analysing foundations :D

And that's fair enough! It seems more likely they'll give us options to choose from rather than expect us to follow a specific structure, hopefully anyway xD I'm actually just gonna do Mod C sort of blindly...

tummyy

HSC
True it's already this late, wouldn't benefit to memorise so many for each paragraph at this point... I'd definitely do 2 short ones for each paragraph with techniques that allow for good analysing foundations :D

And that's fair enough! It seems more likely they'll give us options to choose from rather than expect us to follow a specific structure, hopefully anyway xD I'm actually just gonna do Mod C sort of blindly...
lol im pretty much doing the same. good luck for tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)