Powerplay - Julius Caesar (1 Viewer)

jon117

Gday

Basically for an assessment task we have to write a feature article on "Powerplay" incorporating Caesar and supplementary texts. Im finding it bloody hard so Im putting a call out for help.

Basically I am wondering what sort of theme I should go for in my article and how do I incorporate the core/supplementary texts subtely, so that it does not sound like an essay.

Any examples people may have would be good.

Cheers

lizzy1004

HSC
oh.. l'm not sure if u have seen this but on da www.boredofstudies.cjb.net website under Year: 2001 Module: Module C Representation and Text Topic: 202 Source: timbk2 Download: PDF Size: 11.38 KB Date Added:
Feature Article
it is goot example

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i think it'd be a good idea to look at the different forms of powerplay you have in julius caesar and try to connect that with your supplementary texts. like you could look at the power of manipulation, that's pretty evident throughout the play, and talk find a source that also uses the power of manipulation. and then do that with other sorts of power

Adam's Princess

Hey go find old newspapers and look at the governer general stuff that went on, sport can be a good example to, basically just read the newspapers front to back.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hey lizzy i went to that feature article you suggested and i was actually very very disappointed. do you (or anyone at that) know whether there any other sites that could be of some use?? :)

Adam's Princess

Umm some help please... ok i can get to the page where its says everything that you had in your post lizzy but how do u open it, i proberly sound really dumb but i have no idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)