powerplay supp material..plz help (1 Viewer)

baa

wuts ur supp. material 4 powerplay??
my skool's doing julius caesar as our text which is so shit and so complicated that i dont know wut supp. material to use..only got today to get some ideas..please HELP me :confused:

eeyore

Bit late to be looking for your supps now isn't it?!

I don't know anything about julius caesar coz that's not my text, but how about trying to find images or short poems seeing as you have so little time left

jaNetix

dun worry dude i feel 4 ya!!
try 'wag the dog'
rage agianst the machine lyrics "take the power back"
or look 4 a article

or make one up!!

swordfish

i know what u mean...julius caesar is really dodgy, let alone finding other texts as well. seems as u only have one day to find some, you wont want to bother with films cause they take ages....how about the George song, "Special Ones", or Robert Brownings poem "Porphyria's lover" (available on the internet), or George Orwells "Animal Farm?" or you could just make one up...make up a newspaper article about george bush and Iraq. No one will ever know that it isn't real!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i bet soo mani pplz are going to do animal farm... its so overdone....and yet i am still doing it...*sighs*...but i ahve got another supp text which is non mainstream......

yeha i think JC is dodgy as well.......especially the way teachers teach it.....it was more abt plot than powerplay...

Mazey

Nah its ok for powerplay i think
There's just like sorta the same sort of powerplay over and over again! (Political powerplay) Ergh!

Hey baa hope everything goes ok for u. Lyrics are good u can usually remember them. Any newspaper article with war or politcs work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)