powerplay (1 Viewer)

Charlie Brown

does anyone have good texts or know of any on powerplay??

and can ppl also help with my module A question? is anyone out there also doing "A Simple Plan" and Chaucer?

Please help!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
supp texts?
I used Star Wars: A New Hope as a supplementary, I got pretty good marks with that

swordfish

Try the book 'The Wave' by Morton Rhue. It's the shortest book eva and its really easy to see how it relates!

sarz226

We are doing Powerplay at the moment with the script Julius Caesar and the film The Last Castle. The related text I am doing is the novel The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy. Another novel that would be good to use is the novel Troy written by Adele Geras. A lot of people I have been speaking to have concentrated on either political or military power, I have been thinking that it would be best to find an example of power in a totally different context, but I am kinda running out of time to look at any more texts as the assessment task is 5 days away.

We did transformations last term with Chaucer and A Simple Plan so if you have any questions then I'll do my best to remember some of the stuff we looked at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)