• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Powerplay? (1 Viewer)

beckles

at boarding school in the mighty town of Tamworth
HSC
hey there, we havnt started this module yet really, but have an assessmnt due on thursday for it and i have no idea where to start. anything at all would be halpful, esp ideas for sup texts for Anthony & Cleo, deffos of powerplay, helpful sites etc...

the assessment is only 500 words but we're comparing 3 texts so its a squish. im doing macbeth so any info on that would be handy too

thanks heaps for takin the time,
cheers

HSC
N/A
o we've started antony and cleopatra....but i have absolutely no idea about it.
lmao. well, its a pretty lamn play, the tragedy of antony is pretty pathetic. he is torn between his love of cleo and his duties as a roman ruler. the main power plays that i can see is sexual +physc. power from cleo, then there is physical power exerted by octavious caesar. but i personally don't know anything about how to write an essay on that!

sy33

Help!

xcan anyone please tell me a good related text for powerplay and how it is involved with the topic. i need one urgently assessment on friday

FinalFantasy

HSC
sy33 said:
xcan anyone please tell me a good related text for powerplay and how it is involved with the topic. i need one urgently assessment on friday
Wall Street maybe?

mouldy_bread

HSC
ooh, leaving things to the last minute are we ?

that 1984 thread was a disappointment. i read about 3 pages of spam and skipped to the last page, to find its been closed.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
the bill clinton interview last yr.. we studies it a bit in eng.. apparently it is a great one for powerplay.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
okaies quoted from my eng book..
"BBC's jonathon dimbleby - 'the Clinton Interview' 2004"

thats about all i kno.. lol soz :)

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
for anyone who needs help we did a brainstorm and we came up with tons of supp material
lord of the flies, to kill a mockingbird, the truman show, iRobot, julius caesar, elizabeth(movie), WWII, the schapelle corby case, and more but can't think now
if you want some more send me a private msg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)