ppllleaaasseee help (1 Viewer)

catty

Hey guys..i know this is really last minutebut can someone please reassure me I have learnt the right thingsand add ne last minute things to cram.
Section1:
Classical, christian, enlightenment periods.or whatever u call them, Marxism, Post modernism- historians- Herodotus, Bede, von Ranke, Marx, Hobsbawn, Elton, Carr- all fairly briefly
Section2:
Napoleon- did two areas of study,, with two historians viewsis this ok??? Please help me here????

SmokedSalmon

HSC
catty you are perfectly fine. chill out, calm down and get some sleep. You have a good variety of historians, so you can choose the ones that will suit the question and the source.

remember for the historians in section 1:
* know their purpose to history
* society they lived in which have shaped their perspectives
* their use of the evidence or facts.
* How they used evidence to construct the past.

um yeah... if you can mainly answer those questions you'll be all capabable of doing well. good luck catty!!

arls

as long as you can demonstrate that you understand WHAT each historian says and WHY they say it you will be fine.. sounds like youve got a good range of stuff for question1.. not sure on 2 i dont do napolean.

but always consider the personal PURPOSE of each historian.. also their METHODS and AUDIENCE and IMPACT on history as a whole. If you've covered each one of these for all your issues youll be sweet! Maybe do a prac essay in the morning so that you can put all these into practice.. but dont cram any more or ure brain might burst.. a quick lil prac essay will jam it all into your mind so i definitely think u should attempt one to boost your confidence... u sound very nervous!

and dont worry... this time tomorow night the letters hsc will be but a pleasant, distant memory and by tomorow you wont remember what the letters mean!

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
I AM GOING TO FAIL
FAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL

arls

sure. if you say your gonna fail you will. i wouldnt jinx yourself before youve even gota chance. saying your gonna fail aint gunna do nothing dude.. except maybe.. make you fail...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)