pplz ever thinking of doing FT (1 Viewer)

dont_b_simple

im warding all off ever doing food tech, i repeat don't choose it, especially if u get a crumy teacher who just reads and makes u copy straight out of the textbook or worse the excell book which is already summarised. if that happens to u to then i really suggest that u demand to change to a better teacher or DROP the subject

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Food Tech.... Hmm. I dunno. It's not that great. There's a helluva lot of content. And to be quite honest, it'a all dreadfully boring and irrelevant.

The only good part was the cooking and that was minimal.

If I had the choice of picking my HSC courses again, it wouldn't include Food Tech. ;)

spooky's.gal

HSC
dont_b_simple said:
im warding all off ever doing food tech, i repeat don't choose it, especially if u get a crumy teacher who just reads and makes u copy straight out of the textbook or worse the excell book which is already summarised. if that happens to u to then i really suggest that u demand to change to a better teacher or DROP the subject
i totally agree that its pretty frikken boring to begin with, and then my teacher screwed us over big-time too. we didnt finish all the set work coz she always turned up late, had regular hissy fits and stormed out, etc. the only reason i passed this class is coz i was pretty good at this stuff to begin with, had not a thing to do with what she taught me, which was very very little.

dont_b_simple

well im glad to say that all food tech notes and work from this yr and last yr have been disposed of...i pritty much feel like i know nothing about food tech...its almost as if i never even did the subject

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
That's the spirit!!

Tossed all mine out too... Like hell I ever want to know about the 'Trade Practices Act of 1974' again. Boring as bat shit.

jackbbhs

HSC
It isnt a hard subject at all, alot easier then my other subjects.

fiona.p

HSC
oh i agree with you...food tech is the biggest waste of time. My teacher just keeps on reading out of the text book but no one listens to her...the only thing i like about food tech is the prac lessons!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)