Ppp (1 Viewer)

Contact

Has anyone ever heard of pearly penile papules, ive asked my mates and they have never heard of them. My Questions are:

1. Guys have you ever heard of them/have them, it this common in guys.
2. Girls have you ever heard of them and would it change your mind about having sex with a guy if he did, either relationship wise or one night stand.

From emedicine.com "Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, lesions are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually".

Its a severe blow to my self estem and im worried about getting close to women because of it.

Contact

How serious?
I dont know i have nothing to compare it too, i suppose they would take up 5-10% of my penis and more so on my sack. There not massive sized things, very small smaller then a pimple, skincoloured, it just there lots of them and theyare noticable.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
no idea what your on about

slip

HSC
ive heard of em

well i think you just need to explain to the girl that they are not sexually transmitted, so she will not get them and despite there appearance do not have any effects such as itching

if she still has reservation tell her that you will go see the family planning clinic or a doctor and that should sort everything, if it doesnt i dont think its the type fof girl that you need to bother about

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm if you're afraid, then always wear a condom

dezzy

HSC
yea ive heard of them. i think they r the same things anyways. I thought it was just where new strands of pubic hair is going to grow?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
dezzy said:
yea ive heard of them. i think they r the same things anyways. I thought it was just where new strands of pubic hair is going to grow?
They are...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)