Prac essays for Chaucer/Raimi (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
omg_a said:
more to the point, DOES ANYONE OUT THERE EVEN DO THIS ELECTIVE!!!

Gem r u able to scan your trials essay??
clearly we r the only CLASS in the entire state who does it.

a, u have my modules paper for cath. trials. what was the SP/PT question on it?

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
sorry a, nope, scanner has strangely disappeared from the desk??? Anyway, if it's the question you're after, not my actual essay, it was something along the lines of:
'How has context shaped the representations in these texts? How has your study of each text influenced your understanding of the other?'

I'm pretty sure that was it anyway, I figured that from reading my answer. If not, I was answering a phantom question (not entirely unlikely).

omg_a

HSC
ok, announcing that as there is a complete lack of resources for this (and a complete lack of students) we must endeavour to post up some of our work, to prevent future years suffering as we have. it's a shame really, because by the end of studying i really liked this elective AND i managed to watch a simple plan with my eyes open the whole time. quite amazing, i saw all these scenes id never seen before...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
the gory bits you mean. i never even saw the end of it.

was it only me or was pt/sp your worst section too? :(

*Whitey*

HSC
Hey there, im a 05er too.. Im doind pardoners tale/simple plan aswell.. how are you going with yours?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I did Pardoner's Tale/Simple Plan in 04 and it was hell- not that hard to understand I suppose but absolute hell. I would advise you to simply focus on what is extremely obvious in this module as the capable will try to over think it and the rest won't understand it.

*blondie

HSC

i'm doing this transformation as well, its not too hard to understand once you get started. try getting study guides from Dymocks/ Five senses, they're pretty old but hey so is Chaucer so it does't really matter...
also, try typing, the two names into a search engine thingy, past exams, essays and notes on the two just magically appear...*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
ha, maybe she surfs BOS looking for posts about PT/ASP :p
but seriously just randomly pick differences or similarities and compare the bits you pick while including a statement about society and context. It's that easy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)