Practical Dotpoints Issue (1 Viewer)

MrMMMan

HSC
The Board of Studies lists dotpoints that students "perform a first hand investigation.." etc. for practical tasks.

So if my school hasn't coordinated the required tasks, the people in my school or specific classes are disadvantaged for the HSC, as founded on official terms.

How may I and others (even in other schools) appeal against this discrepancy?

And who else in the past has considered this matter seriously with BOS?

Thanks

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Yeh, you can do that but honestly is a waste of time, but just self-learn it.

MrMMMan

HSC
It might take time but nevertheless there has been a clear failure of fulfilling the dotpoints. So I think it is a major unfairness officially and on its own.

If complaint made, what would BOS do? I mean this is the HSC so they can't just make a new one (at least I don't think so)

The Nomad

HSC
Since when was HSC about learning in class anyway? You'll spend more time figuring out how to be compensated than it takes to write and memorise the dotpoints.

Plus I'm sure the board will just say something around the lines of 'your teachers aren't the only incompetent ones, have a look at us'.

mrhorseham

HSC
i think ive done all the experiments, but i couldnt remember them all considering some r like yr ago :p...so just remember the theory behind it, and the likelihood of the experiment turning up in the exam will be pretty low

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)