Practical Teachers (1 Viewer)

H4rdc0r3

HSC
The physics student teacher we had this year was amazing. We learnt so much more in the few weeks than we had in the entire year.

corsalui

HSC
Franman said:
We were suppose to have a student teacher for Economics in year 11 but the person never turned up!

Our English teacher is away and won't be back after two weeks in term 4...(I know, great isn't it). And to top it off, we're having a substitute to teach us instead :uhoh:
Hey thats the same with my English teacher and we are having a substitute teach us and I am ecstatic! :D
I really don't like my English teacher. i tried to change teachers, however my school has a policy that you can't change teachers...
I was son mad! :vcross:

HSC
N/A
H4rdc0r3 said:
The physics student teacher we had this year was amazing. We learnt so much more in the few weeks than we had in the entire year.
is that cos the physics syllabus has changed recently - i dunno if this is true - and older teachers cant adapt, but younger teachers can?

like i said, i dont know if this is true or not, but ppl have been saying the physics student teacher they had were better than their current one

Gay Captain

HSC
barbecuedflava said:
like i said, i dont know if this is true or not, but ppl have been saying the physics student teacher they had were better than their current one
only the most brilliant ppl do physics teaching (lol, not rly...)

and about half of the teachers out there teaching physics never did it at uni

so maybe there's something there...

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
I had student teacher in year 11. But she was a doctor and had previously lectured at university. She was quite good. I couldn't complain. That being said, I've had quite a few hopeles teachers in the lower years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)