Practicals (1 Viewer)

bmwz4

HSC
can past chem students please post up practicals for this option? i cant to find decent ones and i need to check some experiments since i think we did them wrong...please post them up or pm me!

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Mm :eek: It'd help if you're more specific about it :) Unless it's a case where this is a last-minute catch-up on prac (meaning that you don't have a decent lab book). A lot of experiments in the Shipwracks, from memory, are only qualitative (such as the rate of corrosion one). The quantative ones are either.. Not very quantative or you can just calculate the answer by looking up the standard reduction potentials :p

bmwz4

HSC
identify data, choose equipment, plan and perform a first-hand investigation to compare the corrosion rate, in a suitable electrolyte, of a variety of metals, including named modern alloys to identify those best suited for use in marine vessels

· perform a first-hand investigation to compare and describe the rate of corrosion of materials in different :<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
- oxygen concentrations<o:p></o:p>
- temperatures<o:p></o:p>
salt concentrations

perform a first-hand investigation to compare and describe the rate of corrosion of metals in different acidic and neutral solutions

thankyou!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)