• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pranks For Schoolies (1 Viewer)

whitie

HSC
yer same here...modern tommorrow, right now i dont feel like studying so i cant force it, so good luck with your trials as well

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i hate getting ignored too stef :(
sorry sweetie pie <3

i just figured you know... emily.... i thought it was time to like... move on from you

*cries*

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Argonaut said:
Hey, I didn't ignore you, I asked you if you remembered the likes of Camu and YuGo and compared them to this whitie dick.
i remember Camo, not YuGo though. I had a look at my flaming just then. heheh, i didn't really have a grasp of flaming quite at the time, but still done effectively

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
YuGo was some Asian guy who seemed to think that Schoolies was a "Seven-Day F*ckfest" and that anyone who didn't spend their time the way he did had wasted a week ...
That sounds awfully familiar.

Feels like YuGo had some Schoolies-loving babies and now they have infested BoS with their narrow views and gutter language.

whitie

HSC
Argonaut said:
Camu was the one who thought he'd be with a bunch of bikini-clad nymphomaniac supermodels (his "luxuriating lovelies") on a yacht. I seem to recall promising to send a torpedo his way.

YuGo was some Asian guy who seemed to think that Schoolies was a "Seven-Day F*ckfest" and that anyone who didn't spend their time the way he did had wasted a week ...
I don't have a problem with anyone who isn't going on schoolies, it's their decision and i respect that and i don't have a problem with guys who are just hell excited like those two to go up to schoolies, i do have a problem with you because you think you are better than everyone by talking down to us...

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whitie said:
i do have a problem with you because you think you are better than everyone by talking down to us...
Find me some evidence.

I don't believe it's a problem for us to have a problem with you. I never attempted to restrict anyone from voicing their own opinions, but when it comes to absolute fucktards who discriminate against anyone who disagrees with them - in this case, anyone who chooses against Schoolies, then I'd have something to say.

whitie

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Find me some evidence.

I don't believe it's a problem for us to have a problem with you. I never attempted to restrict anyone from voicing their own opinions, but when it comes to absolute fucktards who discriminate against anyone who disagrees with them - in this case, anyone who chooses against Schoolies, then I'd have something to say.
Not you dreamerish... i dont have a problem with you...you've been pretty neutral...Argonaut is the condescending one. IF you want evidence just re-read every thread he's posted on...you'll find it.

iloveHSC

I just love the HSC and the work associated with it... in fact, i think im going to bring books op to the gold coast and do some english study. no drinking, because that will be detremental to my concentration. i despise all those who do not do the same.......

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I think I'll go one better, replace my laptop to allow me to achieve a wireless connection from the Gold Coast beaches, then I will sit there sober and fully dressed and complain about schoolies on the BOS forum.

If you don't like the concept of schoolies and the purposes behind peoples decision to go, then just stay out of schoolies thread and all will be peaceful.

And if you can't handle that and your abstinence just keeps driving you to it, at least don't make a twat of yourself in a perfectly legitimate thread by spamming the hell out of it with three pages of nothingness.

whitie

HSC
iloveHSC said:
I just love the HSC and the work associated with it... in fact, i think im going to bring books op to the gold coast and do some english study. no drinking, because that will be detremental to my concentration. i despise all those who do not do the same.......
I like living...i despise all those who do not do the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)