• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pre-Enrollment for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Argh! this is all new and scary to me, i need a second year! i need a second year!

anywhoo...i think i sucesfully managed to pre-enrol except for one minor problem. I dont meet pre-requisite requirements for MATH2061 and STAT2011. Now i have an official waiver from the Co-ordinator for STAT 2011, and a waiver for MATH2061 is pending, how do i then pre-enrol for those subs, Student office? faculty office?

P.S. i would consider this a general thread for pre-enrolement, so ask questions away!!
PPS (just answer mine first :p)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
if u wait til u get the waivers, you should still be able to pre-enrol on the web. if not, email someone. i dunno who tho lol

pre-enrolment for education double degrees is a joke...we can't pre-enrol online. now what was it about education at sydney uni being "better than all other unis". *cough* bullshit *cough*

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
townie said:
Argh! this is all new and scary to me, i need a second year! i need a second year!

anywhoo...i think i sucesfully managed to pre-enrol except for one minor problem. I dont meet pre-requisite requirements for MATH2061 and STAT2011. Now i have an official waiver from the Co-ordinator for STAT 2011, and a waiver for MATH2061 is pending, how do i then pre-enrol for those subs, Student office? faculty office?

P.S. i would consider this a general thread for pre-enrolement, so ask questions away!!
PPS (just answer mine first :p)
That's a nice, gay sig you got there Town.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
fuck fuck fuck

fucking morons

as part of my degree I am required to take two senior ecop units.

As part of our degree we were required to do ecop 1003 (most have to do 1002)

the prereqs for our limited range of senior ecop units are all 1002.

this shits me.

why did the ecop staff not tell the stupid faculty.
Go to eco student office and get a dark blue form off the wall. problem solved.

alexialight

HSC
Have any 2006 handbooks been released yet? Well specifically the science one? I read that a draft one was available on the website but I can't find it

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alexialight said:
Have any 2006 handbooks been released yet? Well specifically the science one? I read that a draft one was available on the website but I can't find it
you can usually search for courses online on faculty websites

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Gavrillo said:

kow_dude said:
Omg Townie, change your sig.
Hey - I like these slightly racy sigs :) Let's have more I say!

On the whole pre-enrol thingamy - i've been pre-enroling for years now ... I NEVER get it right the first time (e.g. this year I was enrolled in 3 units too many and none of the prereqs for honours ...) and it's never a problem because everything can be changed up until the census. I would suggest just putting in whatever the computer accepts and changing it after you have enjoyed summer. :)

On that point, everyone - come to Manly this summer - we can go skinny dipping at my secret swimming spot, surfing up Narrabeen and try that cool little Bavarian Beer Cafe at the wharf. Oh! I am looking forward to it already!

I love you all. Kisses and hugs xoxoxox :)
Now I'm off to do some history readings ... :)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
has anyone got their pre-enrolment package in the mail yet?
it was mentioned in an email.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
s.m.i.t.h said:
are u stil;l doing mktg 2002?

keladry

lady knight
HSC
s.m.i.t.h said:
nope. i'm still waiting. damn science!

my degree's changed recently, so i'm a bit iffy on what compulsory units i'm supposed to do...

munchymoocow

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
pre-enrolment for education double degrees is a joke...we can't pre-enrol online. now what was it about education at sydney uni being "better than all other unis". *cough* bullshit *cough*
You used to be able to pre-enrol online, but they changed it because a lot of things, like electives outside EdFac, can't be done online and need to be organised and signed off by the director of second/third year studies of the school that offers that subject.

Gavrillo said:
kow_dude said:
Omg Townie, change your sig.
Squee! That's a hot sig, townieboi. Drools.

Oh, and MATH2061 sucks balls (pardon the pun). I don't know why you'd want to do it. :p

Last edited:

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I wonder what reasons you need for a subject waiver.
I want to waive ECMT1020.

Actually wait I wouldn't need to. ECMT1010 is the only prereq for heaps of 2nd year subjects :eek:

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
011 said:
I wonder what reasons you need for a subject waiver.
I want to waive ECMT1020.

Actually wait I wouldn't need to. ECMT1010 is the only prereq for heaps of 2nd year subjects :eek:
im waiving a prereq of 2 junior govt units, for a senior one, as I only need this particular govt unit for a major.
also considering geting ibus2101 waived as a prereq for 3101 so i can sit it at the same time in semester 1 next year

tennille

HSC
Well, next year is going to suck for me. I'm pre-enrolled in two chemistry subjects, biochemistry and molecular biology each semester. I really don't want to do 2 chem units. Imagine the amount of practicals I would have; i don't think I could handle the work load. It's apparently recommended that we do the core chem units as well as the electives if we want to major in it. I'm thinking about doing maths instead.

munchymoocow

HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
I really don't want to do 2 chem units. Imagine the amount of practicals I would have; i don't think I could handle the work load. It's apparently recommended that we do the core chem units as well as the electives if we want to major in it. I'm thinking about doing maths instead.
Four-hour labs for 13 full weeks. Barrel of fun! But no seriously, CHEM2401 and CHEM2402 are alright, and I have mates who do the other chem electives and they're really not that bad.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Pre-enrolled in 3 maths and 6 computing subjects. Probably wont be here next year though, but i guess its good to have a backup just in case.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
argh what is wrong with this thing? i don't even know what i'm doing.

Where's the pre enrolment process? do we just click on our degree and insert new units in for 2006?

i tried to put in a 2nd yr econ unit and it said invalid session? stupid thing.

edit: i give up. ill wait for the abc123 instructions to arrive in my mailbox. When is the last date to pre enrol anyway? I dont see a deadline :confused:

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
That online preenrolment won't recognise my prerequisites, fucking piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)