• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pre-exam freakout (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Ok so I have my exam tomorrow and I'm totally not ready for it!! In my attempts to study lots with everything else, chemistry ended up taking a back seat and now it's here and I've been caught unstuck. There goes any chance of getting my ranking up to 1st...:(

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
you've still got tonight. That should be enough to learn just about everything really quickly with no depth on any particular part.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
No all nighters, I promised myself long ago to never do that. In a while after I'm all showered and settled down I'm gonna go at it hard, one hour for each module...

HSC
Mind map the course, you'd be surprised!

Or do what I did with chemistry, go to sleep 11pm but woke up 5am and worked from 6am - 8:30am reading over notes, the best thing ever was that I read thoroughly an answer I put for cellulose evaluation, and even esters, and it was exactly like that in the exam :D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
velox said:
You can do a module in 1 hour.
No way in hell can one module be done in an hour. You can read over your notes or a textbook, but really doing it involves practising extended responses. My pre-chemistry trial studies involved one module a day.

P

pLuvia

this is a bit bull shit but to no stress b4 a test or be nervous, look up with ur eyes but dont move ur head then look bak down ill ull be fine??
stupid ALW~~ scam scam scam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)