Pre-SRS offer from Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
you're so lucky lol ... I hope I still get the offer even though I didn't ._.
Hopefully you do! They probably couldn't call or contact (via email) everyone that was eligible. So idk

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU GOT THE OFFER?!

Didn't get anything :spzz:
Go on UAC
click on undergraduate applicants
click on the red box that says 'check your offers'
type ur number + password
and it'll tell you.

I did this for wollongong early entry, but should be the same for MAQ.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Go on UAC
click on undergraduate applicants
click on the red box that says 'check your offers'
type ur number + password
and it'll tell you.

I did this for wollongong early entry, but should be the same for MAQ.
You have not received an offer in the December Round for undergraduate study in 2015.

What? I didn't get it...

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
You have not received an offer in the December Round for undergraduate study in 2015.

What?
That means ur not in. I don't know how it works down at MAQ, but I know that the formal early offers go through UAC.

Just wait for the main round. Or apply for UWS by 5dec to get an offer on the 18dec.

OP, and the rest, how did you find out about ur offers?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

What? I didn't get it...
Bruh listen. I read above that you got the call and email. Call them back, and ask why you didn't get offered despite them having called you and shit. Don't stress!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea I did, and the email saying you got it.
Yeah it must be a technical error. It happened to wollongong last year, and they missed a couple of people. One phone call will sort it all out! Oh and email them a snapshot of the email they sent u saying u got in for proof in case they get salty! Good luck dude!!!

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it must be a technical error. It happened to wollongong last year, and they missed a couple of people. One phone call will sort it all out! Oh and email them a snapshot of the email they sent u saying u got in for proof in case they get salty! Good luck dude!!!
Ok, can't call em now, since their student connect hotline is attended from 9am to 5pm. Thanks for your help! Enjoy your evening

ShadowLighte

HSC
Same with me, I didn't get a call but I did get an email with pdf and whatnot. I haven't been made any offers for the Dec round. Asked uac and they said "Our records indicate that you have not been made an offer". Okay. Will ask Mq about it.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Same with me, I didn't get a call but I did get an email with pdf and whatnot. I haven't been made any offers for the Dec round. Asked uac and they said "Our records indicate that you have not been made an offer". Okay. Will ask Mq about it.
We're on the same boat bud. I got the call and other stuff tho, and they said they will consider my application and make an offer on the 9th of December. If nothing, I'm saying bai to lyf

ShadowLighte

HSC
Hey, did you end up receiving that offer? And did they tell you why you didn't receive it in the first place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)