PREDICT; FEELING AND RESULT (DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC) (1 Viewer)

C_master

HSC
Apart from mx1, the most popular 99.95 subject combos have had easyish exams. Physics to come ofc but there are going to be some sitting by on 199/200 maths, 99/100 chem (hopefully you carrots). English will have even more importance this year - most teachers say it was easy. No. 99:95 with 88 Eng, will need 94 min I think Ty.
english is important every year u dumb baby; english wont be more important for one year u chuca

C_master

HSC
Chem was ez and Maths Ext 2 was ez physics was ez and bio was ez but english was mehhhh

carrotsss

HSC
Apart from mx1, the most popular 99.95 subject combos have had easyish exams. Physics to come ofc but there are going to be some sitting by on 199/200 maths, 99/100 chem (hopefully you carrots). English will have even more importance this year - most teachers say it was easy. No. 99:95 with 88 Eng, will need 94 min I think Ty.
I wouldn’t at all call the mx2 an “easier exam” especially compared to 2020/2021 (if you want to see real easy, check out the 2020 exam), chemistry was on the easier side but far from the easiest ever, and English was slightly easier but realistically it only makes a marginal difference to the whole cohort’s performance and so alignment/scaling remain relatively constant. The difficulty of subjects doesn’t make a difference to the overall aggregate requirements anyway since scaling accounts for those difficulty differences. I wouldn’t be surprised if the minimum raw mark in English raises by 1 or 2 (currently, it’s around 80 raw, which is 88 aligned) but I think the aligned mark should remain approximately the same, and slightly easier essay questions don’t nearly account for a mark difference of 6 lmao

C_master

HSC
I wouldn’t at all call the mx2 an “easier exam” especially compared to 2020/2021 (if you want to see real easy, check out the 2020 exam), chemistry was on the easier side but far from the easiest ever, and English was slightly easier but realistically it only makes a marginal difference to the whole cohort’s performance and so alignment/scaling remain relatively constant. The difficulty of subjects doesn’t make a difference to the overall aggregate requirements anyway since scaling accounts for those difficulty differences. I wouldn’t be surprised if the minimum raw mark in English raises by 1 or 2 (currently, it’s around 80 raw, which is 88 aligned) but I think the aligned mark should remain approximately the same, and slightly easier essay questions don’t nearly account for a mark difference of 6 lmao
Im sorry that u aint bright as others here Im in yr 10 and can do most of the Advanced paper and some of Ext 1

C_master

HSC
o

scary

Maths ez tho

Already knew this sh earlier anyways

Yueyue

HSC
idk everything went relatively alright, just rlly depends on the mood of the marker for eng for me haha +phys bc who knows what this yr’s will be like:hug2:

tgone

HSC
o

scary

Maths ez tho

Already knew this sh earlier anyways
can promise you the exams do not feel nearly as easy when you're actually sitting something that you and everyone else has built up to be the entire purpose of your schooling over the past years compared to when ur slouched at your desk over your computer :)

congratulations to anyone already finished and good luck to anyone who has exams left!

C_master

HSC
can promise you the exams do not feel nearly as easy when you're actually sitting something that you and everyone else has built up to be the entire purpose of your schooling over the past years compared to when ur slouched at your desk over your computer :)

congratulations to anyone already finished and good luck to anyone who has exams left!
As an accelerated I have already done the test EZ

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
before ipt predictions:

17/20 mcq
section 2: 35/40
section 3: 40/40
total: 92/100
guys after going through so many trial and past papers im here to rectify my predictions the night before the exam

19/20 mcq
section 2: 37/40
section 3 (tps): 19/20
section 3 (dss): 16/20

this is so cope also i just found out what a vlookup was 30 minutes ago its so over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)