Predict The Topic Of The Hsc Question!!!!! (1 Viewer)

myusername

HSC
PREDICT THE TOPIC OF THE HSC QUESTION!!! Well my teacher is prediting that this year the ww1 question will be on the HOMERONT. :)

what are everyone elses predictions?

myusername

HSC
really? i dont even know what on earth these are ( i havent studied for ww1 at all). Is it part of home front stuf?

can you please tell me what things i should look at for Govt controls /policies/restrictions during wartime!????? :)

all i can think of is rationing, censorship, and DORA

what else?

jdrockefeller

HSC
I doubt it'll be the Paris Peace Conference, what with it being studied last year and all. I'm saying total war, but I haven't studied for WW1 yet. No need to, just yet.

SarahJZ

HSC
I agree with you 'myusername'...my teacher has been telling us that it could likely be total war/home front, because they haven't done that yet, and its the last year of the syllabus...so I'm hoping he's right...otherwise it might be on the League of Nations or the Treaty of Versailles...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I predict that it will be very HARD! Last year made BOS a joke - a laughing stock! This year they're back, and they're ready to kick bum hole

the_red_one

HSC
i think it will be on the stalemate and all the wars.... i really have no idea... its probably best to study everything and hope for the best....
good luck on monday everyone......

p.s nice to c some pantera fans here..... i swear to god nobody knows who they are anymore... i nearly cried when someone asked me who pantera was.... *shakes head sadly.... its pitiful. although... if u do watch that guys thingy of dime headbanging with his hair going around and around and around and around..... it makes you quite dizzy..... lol. enough of my mumblings...

good luck everyone.....

OzzY

HSC
Dont we get sources anyhoo??

Just remember some stuff from WW1 i guess, and make some quotes up :cool:

OzzY

jellybean007

HSC
N/A
Write in brief point-form (no need to worry about an essay) about any aspect of WWI you like, or hell, even about of the entire history course, let's not be restrictive ...

... now that would be a question I'd like to see ...

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Couldn't it also be post-war expectations? Or women?

Have they done those recently?

Picle

HSC
went to an edassist study day and the guy doing to talk was predicting Total War/ Homefront

H.S.What?

HSC
shit. i need to start studying for modern. all of these words like 'schliefflen plan' etc are bringing back memories from class and i forgot what all the important details are... arghhh

cimbom

HSC
... they haven't asked about women yet. They've done post- war settlement twice (2004 and 2001), changing expectations in 2002, a weird mix in 2003 of soldier's changing attitudes, stalemate, trench warfare and major battles... maybe total war this year, possibly possibly women... mobilisation at the beginning of the war? Russia and Germany and Britain???

laureng

Correct me if im wrong but isnt the home front and women all part of total war anyway....... My guess is on total war its such a broad topic that they might ask one big general question on it or just a little part of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)