Predictabilty (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
No one welcomes chaos, but why crave stability and predictability?
Hugh Mackay

That is what I thought... Well, of course, Hugh MacKay is most likely a lot more intelligent than me, and had the ability to place my thoughts in a cute little quote that I would be incapable of; however, my point is; I agree!

Stability and Predictability? BORING!!

Maybe not....

This year.. year 12... the HSC... 2007... has challenged every belief and assumption that i previously had, so instead i find myself questioning, wondering and concerned about the choices and desires i have for my future!
Here we are, last year of school, working our little Gluteus Maximuses off and aiming for the best UAI possible; the one we need to get us into a uni course, so we can continue on our way, learn our desired profession, move on and live our lives; predictable!

Not me... Oh no, i don't take the option with a clear path and achieveable goal! No, i reach for the stars with the 98% probabilty that i won't even reach the top of a tree... Queen of organization, and i want nothing more than to take one of the most challenging and unpredictable paths in occupational history... Why?

So here today, my gluteus maximus isn't working, but it is being sat on, scared and wondering, 'why should it be working?'

I could get a 99 UAI, (I wont but i could) and it wouldn't make the slightest difference; no guarantee i get into VCA... Even if i do get in, gain distinctions and finish top of my class, there is no guarantee i get a job, Even if i do get a good high paying acting job; there is no guarantee how long it will last....
I could be the best, brightest and hardest working actor in Australia and it might mean nothing!

I don't want to fail, i don't want to live on the street and i don't want to be anything else;

So what do i do?

Give up? and take upon a life of predictabilty? That is logical...
Do you think i will?

Nah, i have never been that smart...

So, i guess i will just keep on struggling, worrying and know; that the chance of predicdability isn't worth the sacrifice of my one dream......

Acting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)