Predicted HSC questions (1 Viewer)

_sock_

in my trial i got a question on totalitarianism and the role of youth groups and women..... my skool aims to do the same questions that they think are in the hsc, so fingers crossed! down with arab-israeli though! :(

Jorge

Indochina:- considering last years q's where 1 from the part of the syllabus that says concepts 2 be studied, and the other from groups, then the q's well be 1 from each section

Concepts
-Anti Communism
-communism(prolly not)
-decolonisation
-democracy
-imperialism

Groups
-media(prolly not)
-nationalist leaders
-soldiers
-vietcong
-villagers of south vietnam

tweakin

FUCK OFF THERE WAS!
i dont know what paper you were doing but the modern paper i did there was no fucking weimar one...suck shit you faggot..
refer to the modern history thread in completed exams for more bashing hahahaha

neluschi

it was definately more of a weimar question than it wasn't. The effects of the Nazi party on german society up to and including 1933 was related somewhat to the Weimar republic, as it was up until 1933. Although it wasn't a proper Weimar question that I was hoping for, it still did the job for us Weimar devotees! The BOS should keep Weimar in the course, just crop Germany at 1934 after Hitler consolidated power, and have a different topic for germany in WW2 and combine it with another country or countries, like WW1.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

tweakin

Originally posted by tweakin

...By Weimar i mean the actual course of the weimar rule... ie bruning etc.
It was definately not a question on the course of weimar....which is what i said in one of my previous posts.

You could have included absolutely nothing on weimar and got band 5/6
it was predominantly about THE NAZI PARTY and their effect on german society... not the weimar governments effect on society.

neluschi

between 24 and 29 the Nazi's did fuck all but co-ordinate themselves. In discussing their impact on German society I felt you also had to talk about the political climate when they gained popularity and had their greatest influence on German society e.g 1923 hyperinflation and 1929 onwards, marked by the onset of the depression. Their influence was limited when Weimar was successful, but when it failed, their popularity and influence increased dramatically. Nazi influence and the failure of the Wiemar republic went hand in hand. Apart from that the Weimar constitution through proportional representation gave a national spotlight to extremist parties such as the Nazi party. In my opinion it would be extremely difficult to get a band 6 response without talking about the Weimar republic.....

tweakin

maybe.
Remeber i said the course of weimar.... You wouldnt talk about germany under weimar rule would you?
like before the nazis were even stepping up in germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)