predicted uai based on trial results/ assessment ranks (1 Viewer)

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
Hi, based on the following trial hsc results, what would be an estimate of my uai?

English Advanced- 81
2U maths- 84
Biology- 78 (appealing for 2 more marks)
Business Studies- 80
PD/H/PE- 91

All trial results were first, or equal first and some subjects my results were first by 40-50 marks. All assessment rankings should be 1st, assuming i don't stuff up my english assessment on tuesday. As with the trials, there will be a big gap between my assessment mark and the person ranked second in my class (ie- maths and business studies). Will that 'scale me down'?

~Han~

HSC
if ur first and u top the external exam too, then u keep your exam mark which also becomes ur assessment mark. there is not way for the others to drag ur results down if ur assessment rank is 1 and exam rank is also 1

sinist4

HSC
wait... so if ur 2nd, u wont get dragged down aye, by the ppl that are below you onli isnt it. but if the person thats beating u gets shit marks in hsc, then youget draged down... ?
i think :)

Sam66724

HSC
Wow. Meg 1 2 3 4 5, your trial results are amazing. Do you go to a state school? I also do Advanced English and my trial result was 56%. I am still expected to get the highest mark in my class in the HSC. If your trial marks are any indication of how well you will do in the HSC, then look out, because you're going to smash it. Congrats.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
Sam66724 - what school do u go to? do you know what rank it was? im just interested it knowing ;)

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
Sam66724 said:
Wow. Meg 1 2 3 4 5, your trial results are amazing. Do you go to a state school? I also do Advanced English and my trial result was 56%. I am still expected to get the highest mark in my class in the HSC. If your trial marks are any indication of how well you will do in the HSC, then look out, because you're going to smash it. Congrats.

Yeah i go to a state school with a whole 27 people in year 12. My trial exam results for english are still a bit ambiguous because i only sat the 2nd paper, and because i was ranked first before the exam, it meant i had to be ranked first for the trial (so i am told anyway but i have reason to believe that i'm being lied to)

Sam66724

HSC
My rank for the trial was 10/16. I was very disappointed, because i had never gotten such a low rank before. I had particular problems with handling my time. In a way, it was a good thing because i realised that i can't say all the things that i want to such in such a small amount of time. I've learn't to compact ideas and my time management is improving. Why were you interested in my rank angmor?

Does this mean that our class is unintelligent? or does it mean that the CSSA trials were hard?

webby234

HSC
N/A
meg_1_2_3_4_5 said:
Hi, based on the following trial hsc results, what would be an estimate of my uai?

English Advanced- 81
2U maths- 84
Biology- 78 (appealing for 2 more marks)
Business Studies- 80
PD/H/PE- 91

All trial results were first, or equal first and some subjects my results were first by 40-50 marks. All assessment rankings should be 1st, assuming i don't stuff up my english assessment on tuesday. As with the trials, there will be a big gap between my assessment mark and the person ranked second in my class (ie- maths and business studies). Will that 'scale me down'?
It's hard to estimate your UAI simply because you haven't really competed with students of a similar academic standard. Having said that, you probably have a good chance of getting into the 90s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)