Predicting what will be in it :S (1 Viewer)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
The dream Greek World 550-440 World essay

---> 'Why did the Greeks win?' lol

Kelly47

HSC
Oh I so hope that's it, it's pretty much the only one I stand a chance on lol... but I doubt it'll happen. =[

Zeestylez

HSC
yeh since we all want that question, that will definately not be in it . argh im dreading this section..

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i think the P&H questions are going to target industry and the use of public and private space, particularly in private villas of houses

oh, and i hope they ask about the significance of Aristides in the greek world question, i like him.... but Eurybiades is gay

Last edited:

kthxbambi

HSC
im thinking since there has almost never been a question about the role of queens in NKE (to the death of Thut IV) there may be something on that

mossieman

HSC
For Greece 800-500 BC Im predicting a question on Cleisthenes.... I hope!

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
Nasonex said:
The dream Greek World 550-440 World essay

---> 'Why did the Greeks win?' lol

not going to happen. My teacher was warning me that they might try to assimilate athenian democracy into persian wars and delian league uestion so that would be pretty good lol.
But i reckon for this part essay will prob be about leaders of persian wars and something like organization and w/e for delian league

Lumbargo

HSC
It better be Augustan Social Reforms or the Settlements, I own that crap D:

Corey023

HSC
mossieman said:
For Greece 800-500 BC Im predicting a question on Cleisthenes.... I hope!
my class is doing this aswell. and i agree on cleisthenes; something to do with assessing his reforms/effects.
however it may be a broad area of development of athenian polis; hope not!!

donz

HSC
social reforms of aug would be awsome... dream questions for athens... role of women? all u do is think of things and put a "they couldnt" before it. eg

*thinks* oo parties
*writes* they could not go to parties

repeat

schmani

HSC
N/A
Lumbargo said:
It better be Augustan Social Reforms or the Settlements, I own that crap D:
That would be awesome. *fingers crossed*

ees1

HSC
donz said:
social reforms of aug would be awsome... dream questions for athens... role of women? all u do is think of things and put a "they couldnt" before it. eg

*thinks* oo parties
*writes* they could not go to parties

repeat
haha, very true... i think they asked women in 2005. also athens is awesome for sources cause you can just say "...as depicted on vase paintings"

danniface.

HSC
I hope to god that P&H section doesn't ask about religion, or houses for that matter.
Anything else is good though, especially conservation, it's so easy to ramble on about.

silverfiction

HSC
I'm guessing probably for P&H something to do with everyday life, features of a house maybe?

and definitely preservation coz they have already done new technologies and methods.

however they could do clothing, dining, sanitation, politics or social classes.

they all seem very likely :)

HSC
silverfiction said:
I'm guessing probably for P&H something to do with everyday life, features of a house maybe?
i hope it's not on houses. i'm predicting something to do with the baths, that's everyday life and comes from the same dot point as has been asked the past couple of years...

however they could do clothing, dining, sanitation, politics or social classes.

they all seem very likely :)
that would be awesome. for the 8-marker i hope they do either: role of women, economy, political life, leisure activities - my half-yearly/trials haha. it probably won't be religion, that was in both the 2006 specimen paper and 2007 HSC.

bradman said:
^ It could be ethics.
that just seems too easy. you can bullshit out a question like that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
what does everyone have against houses in P and H? their use of space is so cool

HSC
-may-cat- said:
what does everyone have against houses in P and H? their use of space is so cool
use of space... how so? as in the combination of commercial and residential areas or is there something further i don't know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)