Prediction for Mod ABC?? (1 Viewer)

RR206

HSC
Does anyone have a prediction for Mod A, B and C??

(I am doing Keats/Bright Star and King Henry IV)

hscchaz2023

HSC
Does anyone have a prediction for Mod A, B and C??

(I am doing Keats/Bright Star and King Henry IV)
No clue what the question will be for them just as long as it aint anything specific like for Henry if they say something about comedy or falstaff imma end it but as much as nesa loves putting extracts in i really hope there isnt gonna be one but for keats theyve already done a st agnes extract so surely nesa doesnt reuse that useless poem like that is the only keats poem that just gives 0 meaning

HSCKILLINGME.

HSC
Personally, if this adds some ethos I'm dux of my college(internally) and based all the papers I've done. HSC tends to mirror the CSSA trial in terms of question style. So i'm gonna go with MOD A - Stimulus/No extract MOD B- Stimulus MOD C 12 8 discursive enforced.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Personally, if this adds some ethos I'm dux of my college(internally) and based all the papers I've done. HSC tends to mirror the CSSA trial in terms of question style. So i'm gonna go with MOD A - Stimulus/No extract MOD B- Stimulus MOD C 12 8 discursive enforced.
wait mod b stimulus with no excerpt? rlly?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
here's my prediction lmao

mod a - stimulus but no extract because they did that last year
mod b - they'll prescribe a poem for eliot lmao
mod c - i want it to be an imaginative but i fear it'll be a discursive - possibly a continue the stimulus - definitely going to be about writing/storytelling

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ooo my predictions:
mod a - stimulus quote no excerpt
mod b eliot - excerpt from prufrock or preludes
mod c - stimulus will be about a transformative moment and we need to use it as a central idea, 12-8 mark scheme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)