Prediction of HSC marks. (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Seeing that the release of HSC marks is just around the corner, predict the marks you'll get or at least hope for.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I need: about 83
I want: over 90
Statistically speaking (compared with previous year 12 results at my school): over 90

Let's hope the statistics hold true!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Didn't you want to predict hopele5ly. :p

Good thread by the way.

Oh why can I talk, I don't think I can predict either I just hope I meet or better what I need for my 1st preference course, which is a lot lower then some of the UAIs that most people here need want. But if my HSC result from my IPT course last year is any measure of how I perform in the HSC then I should be fine, although that was 1 course this time is it five and no more school.

I need: UAI 70 (for my first preference course and the one I would like to do the most, obesely.) so marks in the 70s+ (already got one 86 which is IPT from 2005)
Predicted: UAI 30+ :p

Good Luck class of 2006!

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
English Adv: 91
Biology: 93
Info Tech: 93
Ancient History: 86
Hist Ext: 38
Maths: 66

lol...too thort out...

UAI of around 93

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I know what he means. It's just stupid.

hannahxxx

HSC
I shouldn't do this cause I know I will jinx myself, but hey...
Adv English: 93
Ext 1 Eng: 47
Ext 2 Eng: 48
Eco: 83
Legal: 86
Maths: Don't even want to think about it-my friend and I r considering going to this "board of studies" in the nighttime...wearing dark clothes...with evil evil thoughts in our brains due to the maths exam..revenge is sweet...and often very illegal hehe

UAI-if its under 90 then I'm probably repeating so I hope it isn't-for my own sanity :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
well i need at least 83. i don't care what i end up with as long as i can meet that mark. oh man, i hope so. because i don't know what i'll be doing if i dont lol.

JhK89

HSC
i need atleast 85 but i rkn ill get 70-80 i did sobad..

hannahxxx

HSC
brogan77 said:
Erase all ideas about repeating the HSC.

It is stupid.

Shortsighted.

Idiotic.
From the other posts I've read of yours Brogan I have come to this conclusion: you are intent on insulting others. People who put others down often do so because they need to raise their own self-worth, feel immensely insecure and/or are narcissistic and attention seeking. Most people who put up posts want honest advice and opinions not derogatory comments...fix up whatever's screwed up in your own life ...sorry to interrupt this post peeps...just had to say that...

"Chubby"

HSC
somehow can't predict HSC marks...but UAi prediction 58- 65 LOL! and im being realistic here.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hannahxxx said:
From the other posts I've read of yours Brogan I have come to this conclusion: you are intent on insulting others. People who put others down often do so because they need to raise their own self-worth, feel immensely insecure and/or are narcissistic and attention seeking. Most people who put up posts want honest advice and opinions not derogatory comments...fix up whatever's screwed up in your own life ...sorry to interrupt this post peeps...just had to say that...
No offence hannahxxx but whatever you think about brogan doesnt change the fact that he was most probably right. Repeating the HSC comes across as a stupid thing to do (and yes I have considered it long and hard). You don't need to repeat (in my opinion) unless you don't get into uni. However, there are still pathways into uni such as through tafe direct transfers and colleges such as MQ's SIBIT.
By the sound of your aim I'm sure you'd get into uni. If you don't get into the course you want you can always transfer into another (and yes even another uni). You may also gain credit in your other course by taking common units.

So if i don't get into the course I want, I will take a variety of avenues with repeating year 12 being at the bottom of my list of options.

Edit: UWS law is better than no law:p

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I predict that I'll be disappointed with whatever I end up getting....:(

hannahxxx

HSC
ari89 said:
No offence hannahxxx but whatever you think about brogan doesnt change the fact that he was most probably right. Repeating the HSC comes across as a stupid thing to do
Did you really? How nice of you to share your exceptionally polite and informed opinion. You can't really pass judgements like that unless you KNOW the person and know exactly what it is they really wanna get out of life-no offence, ari89.

milton

HSC
Prediction:
Eng Adv - 91
MathsX1 - 98
Maths X2 - 95
Physics - 93
Eco - 84
(i already have a 93 in SDD sitting waiting for me :) )

Prediction about Prediction:
I should get at least one prediction right

Prediction about Predicition about Prediction
I'l get the previous prediction wrong

I dont really care about HSC results as long as i get over 95.7 for my coop :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)