Predictions and Results (Semester 1 2009) (1 Viewer)

izzy88

HSC
Remember that you can check your results before 4pm by using this link in student administration:

https://ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa/examresults/courseresults.jsp?degreeid=5393

Instead of "5393", you need to enter your degree code. To find out what your degree code is, go to enrolment varitaions in student administration, click on your degree, and look for the number at the end of that web address.
thanks for this! i can't believe the results are still locked (and its way after 4pm!)

not that it really means much yet- still no results up! even legal research II isn't up and we finished it by week 6 of semester and its either a 'fail' or 'satisfy requirements' subject...that's just lazy!!

i think/hope I'll get HD for ancient imperialism, HD for Britain and the world, D for cleopatra and credit for international...hopefully! although i'm pretty hopeless with guessing- and i don't want to jinx myself...

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
the link worked yesterday but its not working now for me.
they were doing maintenance on student self-admin today so it was unavailable for a few hours, that's probably why you couldn't get at it. but i doubt any marks will be released on a weekend so you're not missing out on anything.

i4gotmypass

HSC
yeah I have no idea what is going on:

INFO1103 Introduction to Programming 12.0 Fail

does the system often mess up like this? anything I missed here?

the assessment is worth 20% (15 mark and 5 mark) and for that alone I got full marks, so even assuming I failed everything else with 0 marks on everything, which I did not, this does not make any sense at all. what's going on?

HSC
yeah I have no idea what is going on:

INFO1103 Introduction to Programming 12.0 Fail

does the system often mess up like this? anything I missed here?

the assessment is worth 20% (15 mark and 5 mark) and for that alone I got full marks, so even assuming I failed everything else with 0 marks on everything, which I did not, this does not make any sense at all. what's going on?
There have been mistakes made in the past. It says on the unit of study results page that if you believe a mark is incorrect, you should get in contact with the department responsible for that subject. Best thing to do would probably be to send an email to your lecturer to find out what has happened.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
"INFO1103 Introduction to Programming 12.0 Fail" - i4gotmypass

Clearly.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah ok ok ill be serious

if you fail you either do or do not do the subject again, depending on the importance of it to your degree

fin

Doomah

HSC
5 Subjects is ALOT. really it is, especially when it comes to midsemester and final exam period. see if somehow you can do a subject in summer period to make up for it instead

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
when are results unlocked again? 4pm?
Use what SP posted in this thread and they're available all the time.

Because often they are not unlocked at 4 pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)