predictions for 2020 hsc geography (1 Viewer)

andeeeeeeee

HSC
That was a really good exam. I predicted the economic enterprise question and the ecosystems one was pretty good as well. The only question that stumped me was the last skills one on the photograph.
yeah i feel like a lot of people took Ls on that last one, it was clear cut though so i'm pre happy about that

sarah10123

HSC
yeah it's gonna be dope once i'm done w all of these :))

I'm lowkey disappointed in those essays, they asked the easiest possible options istggggg (apart from linkages ofc)

i'm fairly comfortable w the exam as a whole though, so hopefully it's allg 😌

how'd you go?
yeah essays were def disappointing I feel like they made it too easy for us so now there won’t be too much of a difference between kids who really tried and those who didn’t butttt nothing we can do now

yes that’s so good me too I was pretty confident walking out I chose the economic activity and the urban places questions which were yea both straightforward (I was gonna go with ecosystems bc that question was gonna be light work but felt like less people would’ve chose economic activity so ended up going with that) and I’d prepared for them so that was okay ig

and it was my last exam!! so happy to be done now :))

sarah10123

HSC
That was a really good exam. I predicted the economic enterprise question and the ecosystems one was pretty good as well. The only question that stumped me was the last skills one on the photograph.
kinda forgot what the skills and short answer questions were ngl was that the one about the time and the direction the photographer was facing??

andeeeeeeee

HSC
yeah essays were def disappointing I feel like they made it too easy for us so now there won’t be too much of a difference between kids who really tried and those who didn’t butttt nothing we can do now

yes that’s so good me too I was pretty confident walking out I chose the economic activity and the urban places questions which were yea both straightforward (I was gonna go with ecosystems bc that question was gonna be light work but felt like less people would’ve chose economic activity so ended up going with that) and I’d prepared for them so that was okay ig

and it was my last exam!! so happy to be done now :))
yeah oath! I was banking so hard on the more difficult questions, those were literally the ones i wrote up halfway through the year :( (skipped linkages cause i didn't do any work on it all year whoops)

from what i've heard the sa and mc were generally percieved as more difficult, but having gone through it afterward w/ the teacher i'm pretty calm lmao - just hoping i don't lose too much on the essays ://

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)