Predictions for Eco essay/ questions (1 Viewer)

mnm2envy

HSC
I reckon it'll be globalisation/macroeconomics essays, What you guys reckon?

KGZ9

HSC
case study, exchange rates, micro/macro most likely

mnm2envy

HSC
ESD was last year, but you guys reckon it'll come up again cause of all the hastle with the carbon tax??

forthehsc

HSC
ESD was last year, but you guys reckon it'll come up again cause of all the hastle with the carbon tax??
highly doubt they'd give us the same thing as last year, but it would probably be in short answer

im thinking for extended: exchange rates, micro reform, labour markets and case study

fuggu1

HSC
just wanted to ask, when u say labour market, do you mean the policies? or the stuff we did in prelim? sorry if this sounds stupid.

silence--

HSC
highly doubt they'd give us the same thing as last year, but it would probably be in short answer

im thinking for extended: exchange rates, micro reform, labour markets and case study
read my mind! haha.

except i don't think case study will be there this year (at least not as an essay.) gut feeling...

b3kh1t

HSC
Why did the ASX flat line today?? or why did the ASX die lol

forthehsc

HSC
read my mind! haha.

except i don't think case study will be there this year (at least not as an essay.) gut feeling...
if its not extended response then it'll be ion short answer, either way i think it'll be in there some how

just wanted to ask, when u say labour market, do you mean the policies? or the stuff we did in prelim? sorry if this sounds stupid.
i mean the labour market policies

fuggu1

HSC
anyone got a prediction for short answers? like what topic theyd most likely be on?

e.g. 2009 mostly inflation

mnm2envy

HSC
i reckon there will be one on like lorenz curve/ gini coefficint, unemployment, ESD (if not an essay), and micro

Skriker

HSC
i reckon there will be one on like lorenz curve/ gini coefficint, unemployment, ESD (if not an essay), and micro
I think exactly the same!! it should be easy if its on all of them, then i will smash the exam.

mnm2envy

HSC
Wow what an easy exam :p i finishedw ith 40 minutes left, MC was a bit tricky though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)